Chapter 7😈😭

I actually love this book SM and I'm so happy that I have so many reads 💕 every last one of you is amazing and I hope that all of you get the right amount of sleep tonight.

TW: manipulation✨ Homophobia✨ Transphobia✨ Dead Naming on purpose✨ Assault✨ Brief mention of Past child abuse ✨

Those are the main ones BUTTT, If there is more PLEASE TELL ME IMMEDIATELY👹👹

With that being said enjoy💕💕

____________________________________________

3rd POV:

The person standing there was..........

His father.

Bradley's father usually calls him before he visits campus.

"Get off the ground, Filthy Trash." Brad stopped looking at his father and stood up as tall as he can. He was definitely taller than his dad by a few inches, but he still felt small compared to him.

"You still playing dress up? Your mother will be very dissatisfied with this." Brad's father knew how to get under his skin. After he graduated middle school, his mother had moved away from his toxic father.

She was the only one who supported him in anything, but his father uses that against him. Everytime they have a conversation.

Not to mention, His father has to mention the fact that he's trans. As if that does anything to help.

"No sir. This is who I am. It's not a game, it's not dress up." Brad avoided eye contact with his father.

The only response he got in return was a scoff. "And how would your mother think of that?" Brad remained quiet, not wanting to start something with his father in public.

"I'm going to get coffee. It looks like you've already gotten yours. I'll be on my way now." Brad tried to walk past him without making eye contact but his father grabbed his shoulders, completely discarding the coffee on the ground.

"Where are you going, Brianna?" His father smirked in his face, knowing that Deadnaming Bradley pisses him off.

"Shut. Up. Derek(Random name ahh)." Brad's father, Derek, hates when people with lower class than him call him by his first name.

"What the fuck did you just call me, young lady?" Derek grabbed Bradley by his hair and pulled him closer to his face.

"I'm not a fucking girl." Bradley had attempted to get out of his father's grip but it was no use. This isn't the first time his father had done this.

Bradley spit on Derek's shoes and smirked, knowing he couldn't do anything about it because they were in public.

"Why don't you beat me like how you used to beat me as a kid." Bradley knew he'd won this fight. Future Bradley will deal with consequences when the future comes.

Derek finally let go of him and walked off. Not before shoulder checking Bradley, however.

He sighed in relief and decided to skip his cafe visit. Brad was tired enough, and now he had a headache.

Let's hope tomorrow isn't as bad.

____________________________________________

Hey sorry about not posting for like, almost an entire week. It's been so hot, Ive been swimming so much this week I couldn't get any writing done.

I'll make up for it with gut wrenching angst tomorrow (hopefully)

And I'm so sorry for any confusion when it comes to my books, I hope y'all can forgive me😔

I LOVE YOU ALL SM!!! SEE U IN THE NEXT CHAPTER👹👹✨✨✨😔😔😔😭😭👹👹🦅👍🥲🫡🐋🫡🥲😈😶🙏🦅👍🥲🫡🐋🫡🥲👍🦅😶👍💙😈🐋🍜🐋🙄🐋🙄🥺😶‍🌫️🥺👅🦶🦶👅👀🫁👁️❤️‍🔥👷💂🧑‍🚒🧑‍⚕️🧑‍🚒🧑‍⚕️🦹💂🌾☘️🌾🌴🍀🍄🌹💮🌹🍄🌺🍁🌺🌸🥀🌾🌳🌻🌴🌻🍄🌼🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄⭐☄️🌍☄️🌌🌒⭐🌝⛅🌞🌝🌦️🌧️🌦️⚡🌧️⛅🌨️🌨️🦚🦆🦚🦆🪽🐣🪶🦔🦧🦍🦣🦙🦛🦛🦌🐪🦍🦏🦥🌽🌶️🍆🫑🍆🫑🍐🍑🍋‍🟩🫒🫐🍋🧄🥥🥖🫑🍆🫑🍆🍆🍥🍥🍥🍡🍡🍥🍡🍥🍥⛽⛽⛽🚇🦽🚙🚐🚙🚚🚙🦼🩼🚗🛟🚥