1.

" Trust me, always what you want will not happen but what God wants will happen and whatever God wants will happen, it will be so good that when it happens you will not believe that how are you so lucky?"

This story starts from when ishan did a great comeback. It was moment when whole ict is finally happy because thier sunshine is finally back but what the problem is thier sunshine is not anymore that sunshine. He is not anymore giggling ; jumping goofy ball but he is changed into a mature man who want to protect his career.

The most who were affected by it is whole ict because they are missing that googly woogly ishu who used to be a baby .

It was a normal day in ict . They are staying at best hotel in mumbai . They were just practicing for upcoming tournament which is not announced yet.

After practice session.

" Vi why our kids is this silent and serious now ?" Asked ro looking at all ict members behaving so mature and missing the chaotic sounds that they used to create.

" our ball of goofiness is change ro ! This bcci make our baby a mature man and if sunshine or the team .. the party of life of the team is behaving so maturely then how can not these people." Vi explained.

" vi why seeta geeta of our team is not behaving like one yaar it so painful to look at them like this." Ro said his eyes getting watery.

" ishan had start maintaining a distance from shubman because his manager said hum his these grown frienship which is breaking the line of friendship is the reason rhat bcci is not choosing him but shubman all over him every time even if he played very well." Vi explained

" why bcci always have a problem in the fucking friendship ro . In our time they tried very hard to break us." Ro said kicking the wall

" shubman is heartbroken by the distance between him and ishan. He cried in my lap yesterday night begging to bring his ishu baby back ." Vi said as his eyes also get waterey.

" but ishan is gone mad or what how can he destroy his best bond like this. " ro said sighing

" what more he can do ro! He is just a child who faced alot . You remembered when he was supportinh hardik how you spoke against him. Do you think it didn't hurted him but still he was there with you. He is going through a harsh phase in his life and now its our time to support him." Vi said.

" what about shub! He is okay .. i mean he is broken na .. after being this close when distance start to come it hurts alot." Ro said looking at vi.

" shub said he talked with ish! Ish said he is not breaking the friendship he is just focussing on his career and shub also should focus on his career and love life." Vi explained.

"Hmm..! I think shubman is focusing on his love life too soon. I mean i can understand this the age only but sometimes when i look shub and sara together i didn't able to see affection. there is only attraction that only because from shub side sara is beautiful and is his crush since a long time while sara because shub has his peak point of career now." Ro said thinking

" matlab ?" Vi asked.

" look when and anushka was in love it was seen in both of your eyes. I mean the way you blush . The way you both were literally talking all the time. The way when you fell down you need her hug to stand up again." Ro explained .

" you are overthinking ro ! I have seen shubman blush hearing sara name in the field , i have seen shubman talking to her all time, i have seen shubman excitement to play best when sara came in stadium . I have seen them going on dates." Vi said