Chapter 4: unexpected meeting

MIKHA'S POV
We are now in the training room, dahil may up coming concert na naman kami. Kakatapos lang namin mag training kaya naman nagpahinga muna kaming mga girls.

"Huuuu!! Grabe nakakapagod magtraining!"jhoana said as she lay on the floor.

We all do the same.

"We have 2 hrs para mag pahinga guys, tara kwentuhan" ate maloi said.

"Ano naman pag kekwentuhan natin?"sheena ask her.

"Hmmm, how about you mikha! Anong plano mo?"ate maloi ask me and they all look ay me.

I frowned and say....

"Plano? About what?" I ask her confusely.

"You know? About meeting yn again?"sagot ni ate maloi
Argg i knew it, di talaga nila to palalampasin hayssstt.

"Well.... Sabi ko nga sa inyo na im ready to face her again, so maybe let's meet her on their shop!" Sagot ko.

"Aba tumatapang ka na talaga ah, pero let me ask you again. Are you still mad at her" ate maloi ask me.

Natahimik naman ako sa tanong neto,i hesitate before i answer her......

"Of course.sino ba namang di magagalit, ikaw ba naman iwan ng wala manlang paalam. Syempre magagalit ako,nasaktan ako eh and i have the right thing to be mad at her ok cause after all im her bestfriend. She broke her promise, she broke me." I said and look down as play with my ring.

Ayokong umiyak sa harapan nila kaya pinigilan ko sarili ko sa pag iyak.

"That's ok miks, but you still need to hear her out. Sabi nga Communication is always the key."ate aiah said and i smile at her response.

"Maiba tayo, pano mo pala sya.......you know nagustohan?"ate maloi ask me.

I got blush on what she ask, should i tell them? Aasarin na naman nila ko pag sinabi ko.

"Uyy sabihin mo na, wag ka na mahiya" ate colet teases me.

"Ok ok fine, it just..... it happen so fast.......hindi ko alam kung pano nangyari, basta naramdaman ko nalang.. when we were kids pa lang sya na kasi yung laging nandyan para sa akin, she always make me laugh, and the way she talks gives me butterflies. Its like everything about her makes me happy." I said as i look at them, they were just smiling at me.

It makes me smile too, so i continue to speak....

"She always find a way to make my day brighter,she made me feel worth it.....that i am worth to love...... when im with her, i can be myself  like the real me.i love her not only for what she is,but for what i am when im with her ...Back then, for me love is just a word......not until i mer her....... Kaya sobra akong nasaktan, when she left me."

As i was done telling my story, the girls are just looking at me like a puppy.

"Woww! I can believe it, na may ganito ka pa lang side. Ang hopeless romantic mo pala noon no?"ate maloi said.

"Oo nga ate mikha, mas lalo ko tuloy gustong makilala si ate yn" sheena said and i smile at her comments.

Yeah well i know they will like yn, i mean how can you not like someone like her right?.

"I think you don't just like her, you're in love with her. It's just the way you describe her sounds like you are inlove mikha"ate aiah said.

I look at her, well she's right i am though.......so i just nod at them and give them a shy smile.

"Ayun Oh! In love pala ang isang mikha Lim!"ate maloi said.

"Pero wait!"jhoana shouted.

"What?" I ask her.