Bullied

I got pushed in a room by Colby's girlfriend Shelly. " don't you ever think about talking my man again you loser I have eyes around you hear me!" She yelled right in my face. I nod whimpering trying to get her hand off my neck. She let go leaving me in the movie theater room. I started to cry a little thinking I wasn't doing anything and I was just talking to Colby about the most stupidest thing ever.

I wiped my eyes standing up and going to the couch. I saw Sam and kat in the couch watching a movie and cuddling. I smiled seeing how cute they were I kissed kat's head hugging her. Sam looked over at us smiling. I let go of Kat going back upstairs. I saw Shelly and Colby on the bed making out. I frowned going to my room.

I sat on my bed looking at the ceiling I really liked Colby maybe a little more than a friend I had the biggest crush on him it was crazy. My thoughts were interrupted by Colby walking in.
"Hey what's up." He said sitting on my bed. I looked around the room seeing if Shelly was watching me. Thankfully I saw the bathroom light on from the hallway.

"Hey." I smiled looking at him.
Colby was about to say something when the bathroom door opened and Shelly walked out. She looked over at me in disbelief and walked to my room.
" hey I need to talk with you." Shelly said death staring me.

I got really scared looking at Colby. Colby hugged me and I gasped looking at Shelly being red as a tomato. I gently pushed Colby off me than gave me a good luck smile before he walked away. Shelly slammed the door walking over to me with a pocket knife.

I tried to scream but Shelly covered my mouth with her hand. " you little bitch I told you not to talk to my man and what did you do talk to my man what the hell is wrong with you. You're trying to get with Colby huh." She said raising the knife to my neck.

I tried to scream but she slid the knife across my cheek leaving a scar. I gasp pushing her off me and holding my cheek. The door opened showing Colby coming towards Shelly.

" you hurt her!" Colby said making Shelly get out the house. I was on my bed looking at the floor letting my tears fall. Colby came back to my room holding me close to him. I looked up at him and whimpered.

He looked down at me then kissed me. I instantly pulled away.
"Shelly's gone I told her to leave me alone and I never loved her she forced me to do thing I did not wait to do with her she was really mean I hated her. I only liked you I told her about it and she said she was gunna kill you."
I whimpered hugging him close to me. Colby cupped my cheeks kissing me. I kissed back enjoying this moment. Colby pulled away after 2 minutes before standing up walking away.

He walked to the bathroom and got a bandage putting it on my cheek. I smiled as he kissed my cheek. He layed down in my bed pulling me with him and kissing me again only with more love this time.
" i love you." Colby said kissing my nose.
"I love you to!" I smiled
" can you be my girlfriend." He said kissing my cheek.
"Of course!" I smiled kissing him and pulling the blacker over us more.

Best night ever.

-827281910101028:66/7:8/90999/9/9-9

This was really random I tired to challenge myself to see how long I can write a story for and Ngl didn't take taht long so I'm really happy but yeah I love you. ❤️❤️❤️ and I'm sorry if this is bad I just need to post more I was trying to to post this whole weeekkk!

( if your names Shelly this isn't about you think about a other Shelly.)