22. my mafia mommy💝🌟✨

Don't be a silent reader.....

How are you all😭i wasn't able to update due to eid as I was busy whole day didn't got time for even a second.

Now too my whole back is paining having thigh cramps and numb feets after doing so much work cause it's me and my mom only for all the work. Had to go to relatives house too😭😭😭

But i enjoyed eid.. It's worth it haha..

Now enough with my blabbering

ENJOY READING~~~~~~

Tae was sniffing and tears were rolling down his eyes he isn't able to sleep without his doll how can he when he got addicted to kook's presence.

He was laying on the bed curling himself into the ball. Suddenly someone hugged him from back making him cry more when he felt wetness on his neck.

Meanwhile......

Kook came back to their home. Home? No it's not home without his cub's presence this is just a house. His home is his cub.

He sighed eyes getting teary but shrugged his shoulders and went to their room. He directly went into bathroom.

After freshing up he came down made something simple for himself and sat down dining table to eat.

But instead of eating he was playing with food lost in the thoughts of his cub. He lost his appetite how can he eat when he know his cub too won't eat when he is away from him more likely he himself sent him away.

He was going to take the plate back to put it in the refrigerator that's when his phone rang. He saw the caller which shows jimin.

He didn't take a second to receive the call (a video call). He saw jimin sitting in front may at the dining table he spoke.

Kook:-(low voice) what happened chim?

Jm:- hyung Tae isn't eating his dinner he is asking for you.

Kook:- fine don't let him eat dinner I will also not eat then (said knowing his cub can't let him be empty stomach that's when he listen his cub's voice)

Tae:- NUUU who said Taetae not eating see Taetae eating his dinner.

Kook chuckled at his cub and he also started to eat knowing his cub is having his dinner and is perfectly fine is he? He know that it's a lie cause his cub or he himself can be ok when they are away from each other.

Jimin put the phone on the stand in front of Tae who glanced at kook for second seeing if he is eating or not making kook to smile secretly.

After having dinner he cut the call with a small smile on his lips. He took the empty plates and wash them. He came back to his room sighing knowing he won't be able to sleep.

He took out his papers and laptop and started to do his work. After an hour when he wasn't able to do his work also properly so put everything aside knowing his cub won't sleep too.

Now he can wait so he immediately took his bike key and got out of the house locking it properly and got on his bike leaving for Jeon mansion at full speed.

He reach their parking his bike immediately he came to the door. Instead of knocking and waiting for someone to open cause he knows everyone must be sleeping so without delaying he himself open the door knowing the password and immediately ran to his room.

He came in front of his room and stand their panting heavily he opened the door slowly only to listen some sniffing sound.

Knowing his cun is crying this much badly because of him his own tears started to fall. He didn't waste a second and immediately got on the bed and tightly hug Tae whose now started to cry loudly.