Chapter Nineteen

He checked the SONAR to see if the enemy's sub is somewhere near the Poseidon.

When it was nowhere near to be found, Trevor reached for the activation valve of the emergency blow. It would make the filling of air to the ballast and the expelling of the water from it faster making their submarine get near the surface in under a minute.

He has to move quickly in bringing the escape ship nearer to the surface while the enemy's sub remains far from theirs.

Baka kasi masagi ng papakawalang torpedo ng kalaban ang mga junior niya kapag naabutan sila nito.

While it is still safe to release, he ejected the escape ship.

He watched on the tracker as it drifted away from the Poseidon.

Agad niyang binalikan ang control ng ballast tanks at nilagyan iyon ng tubig para mailubog ulit ang submarine.

Just as Poseidon started to dive down, he started to see the enemy's sub in the SONAR, as well.

"Anak ka ng nanay mo..." he said and launched decoy buoys to mislead the enemy's torpedo.

Inaatake na naman kasi siya ng mga ito.

Ymeriz pre-programmed the enemy's sub as the target kaya ang kinailangan na lang niyang gawin ay manatili sa lalim kung nasaan siya't pakawalan ang sariling torpedo ng Poseidon.

He waited as it travelled towards the enemy's sub.

Nag-iisa na lang siya roon at limitado na lang ang armas.

He has to be extra precise.

He waited, and waited...

Then, boom! He hit it.

"Bobo..." aniya nang makita ang nangyari sa sonar recordings ng Poseidon.

Just as he's about to celebrate, something hit their submarine.

He checked the SONAR to see what happened.

"Anak ng..."

KAKATAPOS LANG MAG-ALMUSAL ni Sabrina nang biglang bumukas ang pinto ng private room niya.

"Kale!" aniya nang makita ang lalaki. "Akala ko ba umalis ka na?"

Pumasok ito sa loob.

She's surprised to see Trevor's juniors with him.

"Oh, you're here. Are you done with your assignment? Nasa'n si Sir niyo?" tanong niya sa tatlo.

Nagkatinginan lang ang mga ito.

"Sab," ani Kale at lumapit sa kanya.

"Nasa'n si Trevor?" tanong niya sa lalaki.

"He's not back yet," sagot nito.

"What do you mean? Eh, nasa'n siya?"

"Naiwan siya sa submarine. He made his juniors escape first."

"Escape? Bakit, anong nangyari?"

"I can't tell. But we'll try to find the submarine he's in."

"You mean he's lost? Underwater?"

Biglang lumakas ang kabog ng dibdib niya. May nangyari bang masama sa kasintahan niya?

"We don't know what happened to him yet. But he was still safe when his juniors left him."

"Bakit hindi na lang siya sumama sa kanila?"

"He can't. He's obliged to stay."

"Bakit?"

"We have a cardinal rule to never abandon any AND aircraft, ship, or vehicle."