15

Taehyung and Jungkook were finally back in their dorm room after a long day of shooting a music video. Taehyung lounged on the bed, absentmindedly scrolling through his phone while Jungkook took his time in the bathroom, washing up from the day's activities. 

Suddenly, Taehyung's phone rang, displaying "Junghyun Hyung" on the screen – his boyfriend's brother. Wondering why he was calling, Taehyung answered and put the call on speaker.

"Hey, hyung," Taehyung greeted.

"Hey, Tae. How are you?" came Junghyun's voice from the other end.

"I'm good. Why did you call? Is it something important?" Taehyung asked, his tone curious. 

Just as he spoke, Jungkook emerged from the bathroom, his hair damp and tousled. He vigorously towel-dried his hair, droplets of water scattering around him. Finished, he casually tossed the towel into the laundry basket before making his way to the bed. With a content sigh, Jungkook settled down beside Taehyung, snuggling close. He nuzzled his face into the crook of Taehyung's neck, seeking comfort in the familiar warmth.

"Don't bother my boyfriend, Hyungie. He's already mine," Jungkook teased, his eyes sparkling with mischief as he glanced at Taehyung. The playful possessiveness in Jungkook's voice made Taehyung's heart flutter, sending a warm rush of butterflies through his stomach.

Jungkook leaned in and quickly pecked Taehyung's cheek, which had turned a rosy shade of red. The unexpected affection caused Taehyung to shyly look down.

"First of all, you two better not do anything nasty while I'm on the call," Junghyun interjected from the phone,  "And secondly, are you still sulking over what happened 15 years ago?"

Junghyun's words brought back an old memory. When Jungkook was just six years old, he had wanted to befriend a girl in their neighborhood. However, being the shy and introverted child he was, Jungkook had struggled to approach her. To his dismay, the girl had taken a liking to Junghyun, who was outgoing and charming even at a young age. The rejection had left little Jungkook feeling overshadowed by his older brother and saddened by the missed opportunity for friendship. This early experience had lingered in Jungkook's mind for years, a small but painful part of his childhood.

It wasn't until Jungkook met Taehyung that the old wound began to heal. Taehyung's warmth, acceptance, and unwavering friendship helped Jungkook move past the insecurities that had haunted him. Now, six years later, he was dating this amazing guy, and it still felt unbelievable. Although Jungkook never blamed his brother for what had happened, he still felt some sadness about it. Deep down, he worried that Taehyung might like his brother more, just like others had, but he knew that was unlikely to happen.

"And thirdly, I called because you weren't answering my calls," Junghyun added breaking jungkook's train of thought.

"Oh, that. My phone was on silent plus I was in the bathroom," Jungkook explained, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Anyway, when are you coming home? Mom misses you," Junghyun asked.

"Don't you miss me?" Jungkook pouted playfully.

"Why would I miss your ugly ass?" Junghyun chuckled. "I just miss Taehyung. We've only met once. When are we meeting again, Tae?"

Taehyung hesitated, "Uh, I'm not sure. We're busy with group activities this month and I have a solo project next month. But Jungkook will come to see you next month."

"I hope so. There's this female friend of mine who's been eating my head to meet you," Junghyun continued. "But don't worry, you don't have to meet her if you're not comfortable."

"It's okay, hyung. If she's close to you, I'll meet her," Taehyung assured him.

"That's enough now. I'm hanging up, hyung. I need to have some private conversation with my boyfriend. Bye!" Jungkook declared, his voice playful yet firm. From the other side of the call, they could hear Junghyun's exasperated voice shouting, "Yah! Don't hang up on me!"

But it was too late; Jungkook had already pressed the end button, cutting off his brother mid-sentence. Taehyung shook his head,

"You're really rude to your hyung," Taehyung scolded Jungkook, trying not to smile 

"I have to be. It's been days – recording songs, shooting music videos every day. I can't get a moment alone with you," Jungkook huffed, wrapping his arms around Taehyung from behind.

"Okay, my clingy baby. Now, lay down," Taehyung chuckled as he lay down on the bed, preparing to sleep.

However, Jungkook had other plans. He grabbed Taehyung's oversized t-shirt, confusing Taehyung. Before Taehyung could react, Jungkook ducked his head and slid inside the t-shirt, his bare skin meeting Taehyung's. His head popped out from the neck hole, and now he hovered over Taehyung.

"W-what are you doing?" Taehyung asked, bewildered, his eyes meeting Jungkook's mischievous gaze. "Did you just slip inside my t-shirt like a bunny?"

"What else is this big-ass t-shirt for?" Jungkook replied with a slight smirk, enjoying Taehyung's flustered state.

"You know," Taehyung huffed playfully, turning his face away to hide his blushing cheeks, "you just released a jar of butterflies in my stomach."

"Oh yeah?" Jungkook teased, a grin spreading across his face.

"Yeah!" Taehyung squealed in delight, his eyes sparkling as he looked at Jungkook. "Like, what did I do to deserve a book boyfriend like you?"

"Exist," Jungkook chuckled softly, his voice warm with affection. He leaned in and pressed a tender kiss on Taehyung's lips, savoring the moment, whilst catching his hand and intertwining their fingers in a gentle, loving gesture as the brunette was going to smack him for the cheeky response.

After savoring the sweet moment, they finally settled down on the bed, wrapped in each other's warmth, and drifted off to sleep, their fingers intertwined and hearts full of love.

_

sorry for not updating :(