💚meeting her💜

In cemeteries

           )(Choose one photo)(

What does life mean without you? When you left me alone, everyone says I'm old and I don't need you, but they're wrong.... I need you now more than ever.

Jisoo brought her daughter and acts like the lady of the house ... She says it's her house, my father says it's our house and they are my family...

They are not my family, you are only my family... You are only the lady of that house ..

He gave her daughter your room and they moved your things to the lake house...

She said: They should have been moved it before she move here...

He agreed with her and started apologizing to her...

He forgotten that these are your things, my mama's things.

He asked me to shut up and  learning to live without you, how can he say that, I'm there because I promised you I'd stay there...I want you there...

That bastard forgot his promise to you.... He slapped me because I refused to accept her.

He wants me to call her mother... She's not you.... You are my mama the only mother I have..

I didn't  ask for another mother, especially that whore... She always wanted your place until she got it... If he give her your place, I won't.

Wait for me, I'm coming to you... I love you, I love you, Mama.

Junkook POV

Waking up without my mama is one of the hardest things I do these days...So what if I have to do it all the time?،I ran my hand over her picture hanging in my room: Good morning, my love.

)(I don't know her name

)(I don't know her name... But I see her like junkook mother figure)(

I took a shower, put on my black hoodie, and went downstairs... He was sitting there laughing..... I don’t mind him being happy or laughing, but he is not laughing with me or happy with my presence, but rather smiling and laughing with his newfamily...
He says he was never this happy before, I took an apple🍎 And I left the house because today, I will not wanting to listen to the daily CD about respecting and appreciating a family that is not my own, and about the necessity of making connections with my new mother and sister...
But he won't worry anymore from today on, I will not have to argue with him or make him understand that they are his family and I have nothing to do with them.

I went to Suga Hyang's apartment, but I didn't go up to him.

He is the only person who care about me and take cares of me, and I don't  want him to be sad and blame himself for not being able to stop me from doing what I want to do tonight....

He will not understand that my place is with you and I don't want anyone but you.

I also visited Kaya's house and saw her with a new guy....
You were right when you said she wasn't  suitable for me.

Since we broke up, I saw her with more than one guy and I became certain that she was with me for money only.

I spent the whole day walking in the streets without a specific path.

Night has come, the end of the day has come, and the streets have begun to empty of people. Everyone has returned to their families and loved ones, and it is time for me to be with you, Mama.

I walked to the bridge with tears streaming from my eyes like rivers and climbed onto a ledge ready to jump But a faint, trembling voice asked me: Are you okay? I found myself in a moment stopping and listening to her. I turned around to find a girl holding a stick and smiling.

Then she asked me about the reason for my sadness, as if she had pressed the secret of the recording, so I started complaining to her about my sadness.

I found that she was blind and had lost her parents too...

She told me that you might be sad if I hurt myself, and she said that she was ready to listen to me and ask me to tell her about you...

We went to a café and she asked for two cups of hot chocolate, I told her about you and she listen to me smiling tenderly....
You know she said that she wished she had met you...

After a long time, during which I didn't feel bored or fed up with her talk or her jokes...

For the first time in my life, I felt this feeling, not at all what I felt with Kaya...

Tae is very beautiful, her smile is angelic, and I wished she had stayed with me until the morning, but she apologized because she was worry because of her family, they may be worried about her.

I accompanied her to the door of her house and turned to leave to hear her say: Do you want a job? I answered happily that I wanted it, so she suggested that I come to work in a flower shop she owns.

If this will keep me by her side and make me see her every day, then I'm ready to work.

I took a card from her hand and hurried to you, to tell you about my day, I am happy mama and I think I fell in love at first sight.

It seems that I'm still your spoiled, idiot child, but I want to live to be with Tae.I found a purpose to live as you always said... and my goal is to make her fall in love with me.Wish me luck.

I walked to the person who cared the most and knocked on the door: Hello Hyang...

I hugged him happily and he huging me patting my back...
????: Hello, you naughty kid, come in, I will prepare something for you to eat...

Jungkook: No need, Suga Hyang, I want to sleep. I'm tired and I hope you wake me up early because I found a job...

Suga: What?.

I entered the bedroom, lay down and I slept peacefully  for the first time since you leave me.

............. 💜💚💜💚💜💚💜...............