💜💚3💚💜

Tae POV

After Jungkook left, I entered the house

????: “Where have you been, girl? Since when have you been coming home alone?” It was Uma Jin, her voice was shaking with worry, even though she was trying to contain her anger.

????: And who was that  man who gave you a lift... Jimin was the one speaking.

???? :Let her at least take off her shoes and coat... I think she has an explanation for all of this... Babi Mushi, get up and go to your bed. Sleeping here is not good for you."This was Aba  Joon, with a sleepy voice. I think he was asleep before I arrived . 

Uma Jin: “Jimin, take your sister and go to sleep, and you, little miss, go change your clothes and come downstairs so we can talk.”

I went up to my room, after changing my clothes, I came downstairs

Uma jin: “Titi is in the kitchen.”
I walked into the kitchen where I was greeted by the smell of food.

” I walked into the kitchen where I was greeted by the smell of food

Uma jin : “Eat your food, because I don’t think you have eaten.” 
I started eating the food that Uma Jin gave me, while Aba Joon sat yawning next to me, patting me on my back. 

Uma Jin: "Stop yawning, let the girl eat comfortably, go to the living room ... Abba Joon  He walked to the living room to sit at the table, falling to the ground, dropping the basket of flowers placed on it .

  Uma Jin started laughing at him: “Go to sleep, you sleepy koala. I will catch up with you after I will finish talking to Titi.”

After I finished eating, I picked up my plate and put it in the sink: “Leave it, I will clean it later, let’s talk.I think you are obligated to explain to me the outcome ”

Tae: “I didn't mean to be late...I just...

Jin:" you don't mean... you lied to me, you said Hope would come to get you, when you were late, I called her... and she told me that you were coming with Jimin... who was at home, I called you and you did not answer... then who is this boy? "