04: Not so lucky.

"Did you really have to bring this guy with you..?" Minu whispered to Jay. Jay gulps while scratching the back of his nape, trying to find the right words to explain.

"He insisted on going.. And I couldn't stop him." Jay said, Owen looked over at Jay, munching on his food whilst glaring at him curiously. "Wow.. so he's a stubborn guy." Minu goes back to his seat, constantly checking on Owen to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

Owen notices Minu's disturbing stare, gulping nervously as he leans closer to Jay, "why is he staring at me?" He says in a a quiet tone, his breath tickling Jay's ear. Jay looks at Minu, his glance somehow also disturbed Jay. "He isn't familiar with you, thats why he's staring like that." Owen raises an eyebrow, slowly leaning back to his seat.

"S-so.. wheres Shelly?" June says, he tried to make a conversation to make the table less quiet. "Shelly won't be coming, her grandpa- i mean the principal called her." Dom said with his mouth full, grains of rice splashing on June's shirt. "Well don't talk with your mouth full!!" June wipes his shirt with a clean towel.

Jay realizes that lunch time was almost over, and that they had to head back in the class. "Lunch time is almost over, I'll get going." Jay stacks his plate and utensils, the chair going backwards as he stands up. Owen looks up at Jay, swallowing his last bite as he stands up too.

"Your leaving already?" Owen follows Jay from behind, fixing up his hair as they exit the restaurant. Jay looks over his shoulder, raising an eyebrow, groaning softly since he didn't like Owen following him.

"Do you have to follow me everywhere?" Owen looks around the empty streets, his footsteps loud and clear. "Yeah." Owen nods, licking off the excess food from the corner of his lips.

Jay sighs, turning his head, focusing back on the road. Not a second later, he notices a car heading his way, making him flinch and close his eyes like a toddler. He feels a soft grip around his waist, surprising him as he quickly realizes that Owen had pushed him to the side, practically saving his life.

Owen looks at the car, scrunching his face furiously. "Damn bastard. Are they drunk?" He looks over at Jay, his fingers wrapped around Jay's waist made him embarrassed, he quickly removes his hand, raising his arm closer to his face to slap himself.

Jay tilts his head confusingly, how could someone foolishly slap himself after saving someone's life? He just shakes it off, continuing to walk to school with Owen following him like a minion.

After classes.

Owen slides the classroom door, rubbing his eye before stretching his back, yawning quietly. "About damn time." He looks around the hallway, looking for Shelly despite him basically being blocked by her. Instead, the hallway was crowded by a bunch of people he didn't know.

Owen suddenly receives a text from his phone, pressing the notification as the shine in his eyes fade away.

"Hey, i'll be staying in the U.K until you two get along. You know who i'm talking about Owen. See you in a few weeks! ^_^" Shelly sent.

To be continued...