•Chapter 1•

(Caylen's the top left, then Maddie top middle, Luke top right, Mya bottom left, Tyler bottom middle, Mason bottom right)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My names Caylen Carter and I'm eighteen. I have long brown hair, about 5'8 and blue eyes. "Are you ready yet?" My best friend Maddie yells from the bottom of the steps. Today's the first day of school and I'm so happy about it if you couldn't tell. Just kidding I hate school but there's only one thing I look forward to. The bad boy Luke Robinson, yeah yeah I know what you're thinking 'What's so special about him' or 'He's just a boy'. Well you're wrong he's so amazing his blue eyes, they way he laughs, his smile, and so many other things. "I'm coming chill the fuck out!" I scream. I run down stairs to find Maddie looking out the window. "What are you looking at?" I ask walking over to the window. "Guess who's walking to the bus with Luke." She says turning to me with a frown and I knew exactly who she was talking about. Luke's whore aka Mya she has black hair and glasses. She always dresses like she going to the club. "Lets go." Maddie says pulling me out the door and down the driveway. As we walk to the bus stop Mya and Luke break away from trying to eat each other's faces. "Hey Luke!" Maddie says walking over to him. "Hey maddie, hey Caylen!" He says moving a way from Mya. We all talk until we get on the bus. We then arrive at school, I then drift off thinking about Luke. The next thing I know I'm being snapped out of my daydreaming by Maddie. "We have to get to class!" She said pulling me in the building. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd period went by so fast I'm now going to 4th which is history today. As soon as I get in the class the bell rings and I take my seat. "Good afternoon class. today we are going to be starting a project that you will have to present. I will be choosing your partners." she said and everyone groaned. No I hate when she picks partners. all of a sudden there was yelling in the hallway. everyone started to stand up and run out the door. when I walk out there's two boys beating the shit out of each other. one looks really familiar with his brown hair. the other has black hair. when the teacher finally pushes through the huge crowd and pulls the boys off each other I notice that one of the boys is Luke. his lip is cut and he has blood running down his face. the other boy was Tyler he only has a gash under his right eye. What the hell, why were they fighting they've been friends forever. the teacher pushes us back into the classroom after the boys are taken to the office. after the bell rings I go to the bus parking lot to try and find Maddie. I finally find her leaning up against a wall with her arms around Mason, her boyfriend he's tall with brown hair. "Maddie we are going to miss the bus come on." I say taking her wrist. When we get onto the bus I see Luke sitting in the very last seat with his head leaning against the front of the seat. Tyler's in the front seat texting away on his phone. I sit in the seat across from Luke and he looks over at me. "Hey." he says smiling. "Hey how you doing?" I ask with worried eyes. "Oh so you saw the fight?" He laughs. "Yeah it looked pretty bad. I can't believe that you guys were fighting. I mean you two are friends and have been for like ever." I say as I let a giggle. "Well he always does things to mess with me and today was the last straw. But let's talk about something else." he says. "Like what?" I ask. "How's your life going?" He asks turning his body to face me. "Good I guess. We have a history project that she explained today." I say not sure what to talk about. "Damn I fucking hate that bitch. she always has to give us project, but maybe we could be partners." he says. we talk for the rest of the bus ride about anything and everything. the bus stops and we get off the bus. I get off and wait for Maddie. Luke gets off and walks over to me. "Loved talking to you today. you should hmu sometime yeah?" He says handing me his phone to put my number in. Luke grabs my phone out of my back pocket and puts his number in. "See you tomorrow Caylen." He says with a smirk plastered on his face. Holy shit I can't believe that just happened. Luke Robinson just asked for my number and he has mine! Wait what about Mya if she finds out I'm dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys thanks for reading! Please vote and comment. follow me on Instagram- xoxo_Cali13 Twitter- BowlesCali