•Chapter 3•

So turns out that Luke and I actually worked on out project, thank god. I mean don't get me wrong I would love to do more than just work, but he has a girlfriend that would kill me. Now I'm on my way to Madison's house cause she wants to talk about her boyfriend problems. "Hey Maddie!" I scream walking through the back door. "Upstairs!" She yells back. As I walk up the stairs I can hear the tv playing The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. "Wow great movie. It's so happy." I say walking in her room. When I look over to her bed she's buried under the covers with tissues tossed all over the bed and the floor. "Well I'm watching it because I'm sad and it makes me sad." She says starting to cry. "What happened?" I ask sitting down on the bed. "I saw Mason kissing someone in the gym today!" She says with tears spilling down her cheeks. I'm going to fucking kill him. Why would he do that to Madison? She loves him and supposedly he loved her but looks like that was a big ass lie. "Where is he now?" I ask feeling my face heat up with anger. "He's at the gym until 5." She informs me. I look at the clock 4:30 I can make it. "I'll be right back. Do you need anything while I'm out?" I ask trying to do all I can to help. "Ice cream please." She says. I run out of the house and drive to the gym as fast as I can without getting a ticket. When I get there I walk inside and immediately see him leaning against the wall talking to some girl that look like she just walked out of a strip club. She's wearing ripped jeans and a tank top with 'bit me' written on the front. As I get closer to him he looks up and spots me. Fear flashes in his eyes as he starts to walk the other way. I run up behind him as push him to the wall. "Hey buddy, how's it going?" I ask. "I-" He starts to say something but I cut him off. "I heard you cheated on my best friend!" I say getting louder so the slutty girl he was previously talking to can hear me. I see her out of the corner of my eye look at Mason with a glare that could kill. "I didn't do anything I swear!" He yells trying to save his ass but he's been caught and he knows it. "She fucking saw you kiss another girl and I saw you flirting with that slut!" I yell back. "Stay away from her! You're a  fucking dick head. I told her to stay away from you but no. If I see you anywhere near her I will kill you myself!" I scream backing away from him and walking towards the door. I can't believe him! He hurt my best friend and now he's going to pay and I know exactly who's going to help me. I grab my phone and dial the number. On the third ring he picks up. "Hey I need your help with something. Tell the others."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short and sorry I've been gone for so long, but hope you guys like it. Give me ideas for the next chapter. Please comment and vote love you guys!
~xoxo_Cali13