•Chapter 2•

It's been about 2 weeks since the whole fight between Tyler and Luke. They got suspended for 2 and a half weeks so I've had to start Luke and I's project by myself. His mom kinda flipped out about the fight so he can't meet me to work on the project but on well. I missed he bus this morning so my mom has to take me. I mean at least she's getting me Starbucks. "What can I get you?" The cashier asks. "Um I'll have the double chocolate frap please." I say. After 10 minutes we get our drinks and head to school. "Bye sweetie have a great day and ride the bus home." My mom says unlocking the door. "Bye mom." I say stepping out of the car and walking into the building. When I walk into the building I immediately see Madison and Mason standing next to the doorway trying to suck each other's face on. "hey hey no PDA in the hallway." A teacher yells. They break apart from each other and I run up to them. " Guys if y'all are going to do that at school go somewhere more private, like the back stairwell." I tell them laughing. "Yeah yeah we know." Madison says laughing. "Mason did you get another new pair of shoes?" I ask. Literally this kid has so many pairs of shoes it is ridiculous he is in Footlocker almost every week. "Yeah but Madison picked them out. We are getting the same shoes." He says looking over at my best friend with love in his eyes. You can tell that they really love each other. It's really sweet, but I just want someone to look at me like that. "Yeah mine haven't come in yet." She says with a sad face. "I'm sure they'll come in babe!" Mason says. "Okay I'm leaving cause you guys are making me sick. See ya later." I say walking away. They day went by really slow today for some reason. The last bell of the day finally rings and I head to the bus. I sit down in the very back and wait for Madison. I pulled out my phone and turn it on to see that I have five new text messages. I scanned them all and I stop at one it's from Luke. "Hey babe! I was wondering if we could meet somewhere to work on the project." Wtf he just called me babe holy shit! "Why are you smiling like that?" I hear Madison ask. I look up at her and hand her my phone. "Omg what are you going to say back!" She screams and everyone looks at us. "I don't know what to say. Just let me think." I say and lean back in the seat. What should I say? I don't want to look like a fool. "Yeah sure I guess. I thought your mom said you couldn't." I send back to him. A few minutes later my phone beeps. "Yeah she did but she said since its for school I can. Where do you want to meet?" He asks. "Um we can go to the library or my house. Whatever works best." I send back. "Let's do your house. My mom won't drive me anywhere." He says and I mentally and screaming. Luke's coming to my house. When the bus pulls to our stop guess who's waiting for us to get off Luke. "Look where is your man." Madison says hitting my shoulder. When we get off the bus he starts walking over to me."Het Caylen ready to work on our project?" He asks with a smirk on his face. "yeah okay y'all go 'work' on your project." Tyler jokes. "Oh trust me we will." Luke says putting his arm around my shoulder. "Use protection." Madison whispers in my ear. I shoot her a glare as she walks up her driveway laughing. Oh god what have I agotten myself into?