How It Started

My POV:

I was in my bedroom drawing when I realized I have tuisyen it always starts at 8:30 pm right now is 7:49 pm I just wore a pastel color line sweater, black pants that is not tight, a black hijab, a poncho and a black mask. I took my bag that I always bring when I have tuisyen and goes downstairs. Once I reached downstairs I sit on the couch and wait for my sister. When my sister is done my father sent us to tuisyen.

We arrived at the tuisyen place. My father drop me and my sister there. We went upstairs and placed our slippers at the floor. Me and my sister went our sepreate ways to go to our classes. When I arrived I went to sit at a chair and waited for the teacher to come. The classroom was loud and I didn't one bit of it. When the science teacher arrived the boys and the girls went to their sit then the teacher started to teach and I was sleepy as heck so I just keep my eyes open. When the teacher finish teaching it was break time I went out of the classroom and went to buy only a box of orange juice after I got the juice. I went back to the classroom and drink the juice once I finished drinking the juice I throw the box in a trash can. The break is now over now it was time for math the math teacher entered the classroom and start teaching the class.

Time skip when I finished the tuisyen classes:

'Finally it's over!' I thought wearing my bag. I went to wear my slipper and goes downstairs 'Look like I arrived down here first. ' I thought finally reaching outside.

I waited for my sister to go downstairs she finally reached, I saw father.

I was about to walk to my father with my sister when I fell into a hole "Oh for the love of the sun!" I screamed when I fall into it. The inside of the hole was purple btw.

Hours later:

"When I'm going to see what the end to this?!" I ask. I stopped screaming after my throat hurt from screaming then I saw lights. "Wait is that the end?" I ask to no one. I fell out of the hole. More like a portal to me and land face first in green grass "Oof!" I said when I land face first.