4. Hang Out

I just woke up even though I am tired I just forced myself to sit up. It has been a week I seen Four and X. I stood up and chose a outfit to pick and grab a towel before going to shower. Once I finished shower I wore my outfit I chose and goes to wuduk (means ablution?) and solat (means pray). I finished solat and goes to tie my hair into a bun wears the hijab inner and the hijab, poncho and the mask. I haven't showed anyone my face. I opened the door to my bedroom and walk out and went to the kitchen. I saw the teams playing boards game except for Black hole he needed to stay outside because he will sucked everything in here.

I opened the fridge and grab a leftover put it in a microwave. Once I hear my the microwave done heating the food I opened the microwave and took the food then put it on the table and I sit on a chair. I figured out that the fridge restock itself 'Wait... Does my family are worrying about me? Why am I even thinking about this?! They should be living easier by now.'. I thought for a while until I feel a little tug on my sleeve "Are you going to finish your food? You been staring at it." Pie said as I look down to look at her "Oh! Yeah." I said as I went back to eating my meal Pie sat next to me 'I guess they already finished playing the board game.' I thought as I finished my meal I picked up the plate and the fork and put it in the kitchen sink and I wash it and finished washing it.

"Umm, so wanna hang out with me later?" I said with a nervous tone 'Why did I say that?! That words came out of nowhere!' I thought mad at myself  "Sure." Pie said as I am filled with joy "Ok! We be hanging out at my room! And just come in my room if you want to start the hangout already!" I said quickly in joy and wave at her before going to my room. 'Omg! That was actually my first time asking someone to hang out with me! Except for my siblings but they don't really hang out with me.' I thought I looked at the clock and it's 4:46 "Welp! Gonna solat asar!." I said and took off my hijab, inner hijab, mask and the poncho then goes to wuduk and solat.

Finished solat and wore the hijab, inner hijab, mask and the poncho. When I heard the door knob twist I quickly put the telekung and the sejadah in my closet and close my closet that's when Pie entered "Umm, I wanna a start the hang out now." Pie said as I look down at her "Well, come in!" I said with excitement 'This is my first time actually hang out with someone!' I thought happily as Pie walk in "I was planning on discussing about something or play games but we're gonna rate the music's from my fav Spotify songs! And the others? We do it later!" I said to Pie closing the door and point at a spot on my bed as gestured to sit on the spot and she sat on the spot I pointed.

Pie POV:

As I sit on the spot that Aneesa spotted she pulled out a device from a bag and sit criss-cross on the bed. She click on a app on her device which is call 'Spotify' and click on liked songs she scrolled down. I got curious on a song calls 'Rabbit Hole' with below have 'Will Stetson' "What this?" I said to Aneesa pointing at it but accidentally clicked and starts playing song I was speechless she quickly clicked on another song "How about, we are not gonna talk about that? Should have removed that from liked songs." Aneesa said and I snap out it and listen to it. It was call 'Liquid Smooth' it's quite peaceful "Now rate it." Aneesa said and I realized I need to rate it "Umm, I guess nine out of ten?" I said unsure what to rate it.

"Now let's play games! " Aneesa said with happiness " I never knew you were this talkative. You were always been so quiet. " I said to her "I guess it's, never judge a book by it's cover, wait that sound weird. Anyways! It's called omega kacang soya" Aneesa said "How do we play it?" I ask "Okay I show how to do it. " Aneesa said. Talking how to play it "Ok let's play it." She said facing each other and starts playing it. After a few minutes Aneesa wins and it's night "I gotta go to sleep, bye." I said to Aneesa going off the bed and went outside the room.

My POV:

"Bye!" I said before Pie went out my room "I feel like I'm forgetting something?" I said starting to think what I forgot "OH SHOOT! I FORGOT TO SOLAT ASAR, MAGHRIB AND ISYAK!" I said quickly taking off my hijab, hijab inner, mask and the poncho going to the bathroom and start wuduk and set up the sejadah and wears the telekung and i start solat. After finish solat I closed the lights and goes to sleep.
_______________________________________________________________________________

I think I will be doing more different POV.
I really don't know if I am actually going to do different POV.
Btw tell who is your favorite character mine is Pie, Tree, Grassy, Rocky, Ruby, Bubble, Fanny and Flower.