Chapter 23

~Song of the chapter: "Million Dollar Man" by Lana Del Rey~
Randa's POV:
I'm still pissed off at Dally. I just need him right now. He's asleep on my stomach. He's such a dick sometimes. Oh, who am I kidding? He's a dick all the time.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It's about 8 in the morning when I can leave. I shut the door and lock it. I take my hospital gown off of me and grab my duffle bag off of the table next to me. Raina brought it from the house. I put on a black cammi shirt and grab a white and black flannel to put over it. I pull on some shorts and tie a pair of red converse onto my feet. I didn't really care about how my hair or my makeup looked. I probably cried the majority of it off last night anyway. I put my hair in a bun for the sake of keeping it out of my face. I zip up my bag and unfortunately that wakes up Dally. "What the hell is all this racket about?" He mumbles.
"We're leaving. Get up" I say trying to be rude.
He hops up and goes out the door.
I roll my eyes and follow him out. I'm really hungry right now. I spot Darry, Chandon, Pony, and Raina in the waiting room. I go over to them and notice a piece of paper in his hand. I look at him and smile. He noticed me looking at his hand and he smiles back a me. "Dar Bear?" I say and instantly, his smile fades.
"What this time?" He sighs.
"Can we go out to eat?" I beg.
"Fine..." He groans and stands up. "Let's go sign you out." He added.
"Finally! I get to leave this hell hole!" I laugh and get a giggle from Raina. For a 14 year old she is a good friend.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We get to the diner and sit down.
Raina: Iced Tea ; Salad
Ponyboy: Coke; BBQ Sandwich
Darry: Seven-up; Burger
Chandon: Coke; Burger
Dally: Coke; Burger
Me: Cherry coke; Wings
We eat and I really want to go home.
"Darry can you drive me home?" I yawn.
"Yeah. Get in the truck."
I head to the truck and hop in. I didn't expect Dally to come, considering that he hasn't spoke to me since this morning. But surprisingly enough, he came and sat in the truck with me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n: sorry about the short chapter but I've been busy and I've had writers block.... I was thinking, should I do a Stand By Me fanfic? Tell me whatcha think.
💛Stay Gold💛