11. The Grand Reveal

Freen sat on the couch, deep in thought. The recent letters from her admirer had touched her deeply, and she was determined to alleviate Becky's fears. She turned to Phi Nam, who was sitting beside her.

"Phi Nam, I want to do something that will take her fears away. I want her to know that I love her, regardless of who she is."

Nam looked at Freen with admiration. "What do you have in mind?"

"I want to announce my love for her at the next concert. I want to reveal her identity and let her know that she has nothing to fear."

Nam nodded. "We'll need to find out more about her first. We need to know her name and where she lives. Once we have that, we can make it happen."

Over the next few days, Nam and Freen worked tirelessly. Nam reached out to contacts and scoured through the clues they had. Finally, they found the information they needed: Becky's name and where she lived.

The night of the concert arrived. Freen was both nervous and excited. She had a special announcement planned, and she hoped it would reach Becky's heart.

Freen stepped onto the stage, feeling the familiar comfort of her violin in her hands. She played her heart out, the music flowing through her, a love letter in every note. As the final note hung in the air, the applause erupted. Freen took a deep breath and stepped forward to the microphone.

"Thank you all for being here tonight. I have something very important to share."

The audience quieted down, sensing the seriousness in her voice.

"For some time now, I have been receiving letters and gifts from a mysterious admirer. This person has touched my heart in ways I never imagined. Her love and devotion have made me realize how deeply I care for her too."

Freen paused, her heart racing. "I want to reveal her identity tonight. Her name is Becky, and she is a talented micro crafter. Becky, if you are here tonight, please know that I love you more than words can express."

The audience gasped, and there was a murmur of excitement. Freen continued, her voice filled with emotion. "Becky, you have nothing to fear. I love you for who you are, not for your status or anything else. Please, come up to the stage."

Becky sat in the back of the concert hall, her heart pounding. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Freen had found out who she was, and she was declaring her love publicly. Tears filled her eyes as she stood up, her legs feeling like jelly.

As Becky made her way to the stage, the audience watched in anticipation. Freen could hear the footsteps approaching and felt a hand gently touch hers. She knew it was Becky.

"Becky," Freen whispered, her voice trembling with emotion. "Is it really you?"

"Yes, Saro," Becky replied, her voice equally shaky. "It's me."

Freen reached out and hugged Becky tightly, feeling the warmth and love in the embrace. The audience erupted into applause, moved by the heartfelt moment.

Nam, standing nearby, smiled with tears in her eyes. "You two are perfect for each other," she said softly.

Freen touched Becky's face, feeling her features with her fingers. "You're beautiful, Becky. I don't need to see you to know that. I love you with all my heart."

Becky's tears flowed freely as she whispered, "I love you too, Saro. More than you can imagine."

The concert ended with a standing ovation, but for Freen and Becky, it was just the beginning of a beautiful journey together.

......