14. Visions of Love

Freen stirred in her sleep, her mind filled with a vivid dream. In it, she could see Becky clearly. Becky's face was radiant, her eyes full of warmth and love. Freen felt a surge of happiness and contentment as she gazed at Becky, memorizing every detail of her features. She had never seen anyone before, but in this dream, Becky's beauty was unmistakable and breathtaking.

As Freen woke up, she felt a sense of euphoria. She turned to Becky, who was still asleep beside her. Gently, she shook her awake.

"Becky, wake up," Freen whispered, her voice trembling with excitement.

Becky opened her eyes, blinking sleepily. "What is it, Saro?"

Freen smiled, her heart racing. "I had a dream, and I could see you. I saw your face, Becky. You were so beautiful. I'm so lucky to have you by my side."

Becky's eyes widened in surprise. "You saw me in your dream?"

"Yes," Freen said, her voice full of wonder. "I've never seen anyone before, but in my dream, I could see you clearly. You were perfect."

Becky's heart swelled with emotion. She hugged Freen tightly, feeling overwhelmed by the depth of their connection. "I love you so much, Saro."

"I love you too, Becky," Freen replied, her voice choked with emotion.

They still laid on bed holding each other. Becky said, "Let's have a shower together!"

Freen nodded. Becky led Freen to the washroom and she helped her clean her body. Becky controlled her desires. The scenes of their last night flushed her mind. She smiled at the thought of Saro moaning her name cutely.

After Becky left for work, Freen found Nam in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. She couldn't wait to share her dream with her sister.

"Nam, I have to tell you something," Freen said, her voice filled with excitement.

Nam looked up, curious. "What is it, Freen?"

"I had a dream last night, and I could see Becky," Freen said, her eyes shining. "She was so beautiful, Nam. I've never seen anyone before, but in my dream, she was so clear. I feel like our love is something really special."

Nam smiled, hugging Freen tightly. "That's amazing, Freen. It shows how deeply you love Becky. Your connection is truly unique."

Freen nodded, her heart full of love for Becky. "I'm so lucky to have her. She's everything to me."

Meanwhile, at her office, Becky couldn't stop thinking about Freen's dream. How could Freen see her in a dream when she had never seen anyone in her life? Becky pondered over their connection, feeling both confused and intrigued.

She remembered the dreams she had shared with Freen, the forest that seemed so real. "Could the forest be real? Is there something more to our connection?" she wondered.

Becky felt a mix of confusion and wonder. She turned her laptop on and started to search about this forest. She didn't know the name but if she saw she would recognise. She started to search more forest throughout the world. She finally found a forest, which was in the same country they're living in but a few kms away. She was so surprised as she saw the same exact spot that came in her dreams before . She was so shocked!

She decided to keep her thoughts to herself for now, choosing to live in the moment and cherish the love she shared with Freen. But deep down, she knew that their bond was something extraordinary, something beyond the ordinary realm of understanding.

......