Çhãptër 1

It all started in 2021.
The pandemic has somewhat calmed down
And we are going back to school.
My least favorite part of the year. At least most of my best friends are in my class
Plus my brother is in my class and I'm happy because of that. If you all didn't know who my brother is his name is Kyungmin
One of the most popular guys in our school.
Alongside with his friends. There are 8 of them and people in our school call them 8TURN. The first and oldest one is Myungho. One of the most caring ones
Then we've got Jaeyun the ray of sunshine plus one of my best friends.
Next one is Minho the funniest one,if I call him at like 1am to just talk to him the dude would pick up even if he's sleeping.
Them we've got Yoon Sung,one of the sassiest ones, but overall he's cool and calm I respect him a lot.
Then we've got my amazing brother Kyungmin who I love so much he's the best brother I could've ever asked for. I love him so dearly much and would give my life to him if he needed it.
Then we've got Yungyu my best friend we get along very well,I tell him all the tea and all the rumors he hasn't heard about, my personal fave, just the best person ever
Then we've got our youngest member Seungheon he's the cutest and the most amazing dude,he's super chill and easygoing you can say he's a loud introvert
Last but not least we've got Haemin(my crush,also my brothers best friend) Kyungmin knows that I like him and he always tells me that he likes me back but I don't believe him cus I'm  wayyyyy out of his league. The dudes perfect he's tall,handsome,masculine but cute at the same time,has muscles,... All the things a guy could have. He's the definition of perfect. He's also one of my best friends. And I know that you should never fall for your brothers best friends but what can I do about it that's what my heart wanted. He's always over and Im not complaining I'm happy he's always over when I go to the kitchen or just the living room where they always chill he would move over to where I'm sitting and randomly put his hand around my shoulder ask me random things but overall he just puts his hand around my shoulder and want to cuddle,everytime I'm sitting in the living room and if there's room in front of my legs he'd always come and put his head down on my bare stomach cus I mostly wear crop tops and I'd always get butterflies. The dude just doesn't seem to figure out I like him.

will be continued...