Çhãptër 2

My brothers best friend
Jung Haemin my brothers best friend they're really close and I have a hugeeeee crush on him. He's just to perfect to be ignored.
Gah my least favorite part of the day going to school.
I usually wake up early and walk to school with Kyungmin. We talk about the most random things ever and laugh all the way to school. When we got in front of the school gate we could see Kyungmins friends waiting for him. After we got to them I said hi to all of them but I spent the longest time saying hi to my best friend cus I haven't seen him in 2 weeks. The last person I said hi to was Haemin. I put my hand out to give him a handshake but he hugged me and I hugged him right back I didn't hesitate at all my arms wrapped around his neck and his around my waist. After we let go I bid goodbye to them and went to my locker puting my stuff in and when I got there my friends were waiting for me.
Me: hey hey missed you guys
Lily: hey girlll we missed you
Haewon: yeah you don't know how much
Me: okay I'll talk to you guys later gotta get to class love y'all
Them: bye riri
As I walked into class I saw 8TURN sitting together in the back around my brothers and Haemins table. I walked to the back putting my stuff down on the table there was still 10 minutes before the class starts and I wanted to surprise Kyungmin who's back was facing me he was standing and I ran towards him and jumped on his back he knew it was me so he just held me on his back.
Me: yah you can let me go now
Kyungmin: okay sis
And with that he puts me down
As I stood next to him Haemin made his way over to me and just stood next to me putting his hand around my waist I didn't mind it cus it was Haemin and I wasn't really paying close attention to him and eventually he picked me up in a bridal style and nobody minded it they thought we were already dating so they thought it was normal. As I got the courage to do something I've never done to anyone before I kissed Haemins cheek and he was shocked but he didn't mind it after I turned to look at the others I felt something soft on my cheek, it was Haemins lips on my cheek I was blushing so hard, I told him to let me down and he did, as I was about to leave them to go sit at my table cus it rang five minutes ago but they said the teacher was absent and we had a free class to do whatever we wanted. And I just sat at my table on my phone doing nothing and all of a sudden I felt someone sitting next to me it was Haemin he put his hand around my shoulder and we just stayed like that as he stood up,before going to his friends he said to me: meet me at the schools rooftop I have something to tell you!

That's it for today's chapter thank you !