𐙚 I

━━━━ 𐙚 ━━━━

Nightmare, again. Y/N was tired of her sleeping trouble. She sighed and rubbed her eyes. That wasn't the first and it'll not be the last either.

Y/N took her bottle of water, and drank a small sip, as she put the blanket aside. The sun was high in the sky, and she smiled.
Maybe it could be a good day, "I believe in you, make me happy." Y/N smiled to herself, getting ready for the day.

After some long minutes, Y/N finally made her way out of the house slightly humming a song, her song. Traveling around the quiet streets of her neighborhood, everyone knew Y/N as the girl with the kindness taken from her father.

Even, she was the daughter of a artist, Y/N didn't like flexing her money. With the kind of heartedness that she possesses, Y/N never fails to help someone, despite the difficulty of being an introverted person.

It was a spring day, and the flowers started to bloom beautifully upon the trees, Y/N smiled, spring season was her favorite. The sunshine never fails to make your day better, and Y/N appreciated that.

"Oh, Y/N ! How are you?" She turned around looking over at the lady who greeted her, Y/N smiled back and bid her goodbye due the time.

Waiting for the bus, Y/N looked up at the bright sun who was shining through the clouds, fidgeting her fingers, as always work isn't apart of her happiness. The bus was there, taking a step in it she sat down near the window leaning her head on it.

"May i sit here?" Y/N looked up and smiled nodding, it was her best friend. She closed her eyes, humming the song she hummed earlier on her way. "Its a beautiful day." Her best friend said Y/N looked at him and smiled "It sure is."

Her best friend of almost 3 years was one of the people who knew her past, his name was Kim Sunoo. They met almost 3 years ago at school when she fell down the stairs and dropped all the classwork papers, he had helped her and they clicked right away. She was grateful for him and he was too.

As the bus made it to the street where her work is on, she was about to get up when Sunoo grabbed her arm. "Happy birthday Y/N" he said while smiling. Y/N looked down and saw a big pink bag with a bow on it, he handed it to her and she grabbed it smiling on her way off the bus. "He never forgets my birthday."

She was walking towards work with the big pink bag in her hand wondering what was inside. Y/N was someone who loved her birthday but ever since the incident she stopped looking forward to it. It just wasn't the same as it use to be.

She made it to work on time before entering she took a deep breathe and opened the door. She smelled a strong scent of strawberries and vanilla, Y/N worked at a perfume store where lots of idols and famous people shopped. She loved it but it was the people who she didn't love. She put her bags in her locker and cleaned herself up one last time before going back out.

Y/N walked back out hearing the door open "Welcome please let me know if you need any help" she said while smiling, she looked up at the person in disbelief as to who she just saw walk in... is that...

Kim Ji-Woo?