𐙚 II

━━━━ 𐙚 ━━━━

Y/N was shocked to see her here, she was such a big fan of her. "Thank you" the girl smiled back at Y/N and that's when she knew. It was Kim Ji-Woo or better known as Chuu. She knew all her music and almost everything about her. Y/N was watching her walk around the store admiring her beauty in person. 

"Y/N !" she jumped at the sound of her name being called and turned around to meet one of her coworkers. "Yes?" 
"What did i say about standing around? Go help her and sell more perfume!" Y/N nodded, she turned back around and started walking towards the girl trying to stay calm. "Hello miss" Y/N smiled "Would you like any help?" The girl looked at Y/N and smiled "No no im okay ! Just browsing that's all." 

Y/n nodded and turned around walking back. At the same moment the girl smiled to herself. "She smells like vanilla." She couldn't forget the way her scent will be unforgettable to her.

After hours of standing and helping people Y/n was finally off the clock, she grabbed her things from the locker and headed out. She remembered that sunoo gave her gift, she sat down on a bench and opened the bag. It was a necklace, a necklace with a butterfly on it. Y/n smiled and put it on right away. She loved butterfly's.

Y/n got out her phone and made a call "Hi want to go out for dinner? Im starving.

"This place is amazing just trust me" Y/N smiled and nodded following sunoo inside the restaurant. It was a new hot pot place that just opened up and was already popular. They both sat down at a table and ordered food.

"I see you're wearing the necklace, im glad you like it." Sunoo smiled at Y/N. She looked down at the necklace and nodded "i love it, thank you so much". Sunoo always knew how to make her happy and turn her day around when its not the best, but sunoo wanted to be more than friends but he knew she didnt feel the same so he never pushed it.

"Bye sunoo see you on Monday !" Y/N waved goodbye and started walking towards the bus stop. She sat down on the bench and leaned back closing her eyes. "Hi you're Y/n, right ?" She looked up and saw her again....

Kim Ji-Woo.

"Yes thats me" Ji-woo had sat down next to Y/N and smiled "May i have your number?" she said handing her , her phone. Y/N looked down at the phone and nodded taking it and putting her number in it. Ji-woo smiled looking at her "Thanks ! I have to go now or i will get in trouble, bai" she smiled one last time at Y/N and waved.

"Was that real? Did she really just ask for my number? Why me?" Y/N was thinking about why she wanted her number, and what did she want it for. She stopped her thinking when she heard the bus pulled up, she grabbed her things and walk onto the bus. Sitting down next to a window and rested her head against it closing her eyes.