Chapter 40

•Ariana's POV•

"Look that night was the her birthday party." He started off "I think they p-" I cut him off.

"This years party?" I asked trying to keep my calm. He scrunched his eyebrows and nodded yes.

"So the party that you went to when we were dating?" I clenched my jaw. His eyes went wide and he opened his mouth to say something but closed it.

"You know what Hayes, fuck you. I hate you. You cheated on me! You've done so many things to me and I'm really just don't with your bullshit." I said and started walking away. He grabbed my arms and held me there. I tried getting out of his grip but it was too tight.

"Listen to me." he squeezed my arms even tighter. I knew how tight he was gripping my arm it would leave a bruise. I winced.

"Hayes you're hurting me." I whispered. He heard me and didn't seem to care.

"Look they put something in my drink because when I woke up my head was pounding and I couldn't move that much. I had to call Nash to pick me up and he promised he wouldn't tell. I don't remember any of it, but they showed me pictures and told me the next day. I couldn't and still can't believe what I did. Baby, please forgive me. I can't lose you again, I went crazy last time I did. I really don't deserve you but baby, I need you." he sighed and let go a bit on my arms.

"Have you guys done it any time after that?" I questioned, he stayed quiet, "Hayes this is your last chance to tell me."

"After what happened with Devon I ran to her house, I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe it was to relieve stress I don't know but I regret it so much Ariana. Baby, please forgive me." he said almost begging. I got out of his grip and took a step back.

"Hayes, I can't do this right now. This is pretty much the second time you've cheated on me. I'm not gonna give someone that has hurt me a lot walk all over me." I shook my head and started walking away. The tears slowly fell and I grabbed Xeana and we sat right next to the lake.

"Want to talk about it?" she asked.

"In a bit." I kinda just thought about this whole problem. After thinking the tears stopped falling. I started laughing and Xeana looked at me like I was crazy.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all, so it's his loss for downgrading to a slut. So I'm actually perfectly fine. I mean if he wants a slut he gets what he want right? So whatever everyone ends up being happy." I smiled, I'm so done with crying and being sad over him.

"Okay, I'm totally lost so tell me what happened with you guys."

"Okay so I saw he got a message from Layla and it was a picture of them about to have sex. They ended up doing it again when 'I cheated' cause he was just so stressed," I said the last part sarcastically, "so he cheated on me twice basically and he downgraded to a total bitch." I shrugged.

"Wow he downgraded to the max." Xeana laughed. I nodded and co tinted laughing.

"Can't wait till I find someone else cause I'm done with him." I said then we walked back to the bonfire and just had a normal funny conversation.

After a while we all went back hom Xeana, Nash, and Hayes spent the night. Once we got to the house me and Xeana took a shower then got dressed in pajamas, French braided each other hair and went to bed.

|•|•|•|•|

I woke up and saw that Xeana was still asleep I decided to leave her alone for a while. I went on Instagram and Twitter and followed some people and all the good stuff then I woke up Xeana.

"Xeana," I whisper, "xeana.," I said a little louder and still no reply, "Xeana!" I scream which wakes her up in a start. I burst into laughter and fell on the floor.

"I hate you." she glared.

"I love you so much best friend." I hugged her. She pushed me off and and thumped onto the floor.

She got up and went to my bathroom but I tripped her when she got up. We both started laughing then got up and got ready. We both straightened our hair.

I grabbed my light washed high waisted jeans shorts, a daisy crop tank and my knitted cardigan. I changed then put on my white converse.

Xeana wore a light pink crop tank top, light washed high waisted jeans and a cardigan. She grabbed her white vans and slipped them on.

We walked down stairs and saw everybody down there all dressed and ready to go somewhere.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked them.

"We are going to have a barbecue and Nash' place. Wanna go?" I looked at Xeana and she shrugged.

"I guess, we'll swing by later tho. We are going to Mikey's house for a while." I told them. Me and Xeana grabbed our penny boards and rode to Mikey's house. We got there and texted Mikey to come out.

"Hey guys." he said walking out his front door.

"Hey" me and Xeana said at the same time.

"What are we gonna do today?" he asked.

"We can go to the mall for a bit then Nash' barbecue?" I suggested. they nodded and we were off to the mall.

We got there and went to American Eagle, Hollister, Pacsun and Forever 21. We all got some clothes. After shopping we dropped the stuff off at Mikey's house and then we were off the Nash' place for the barbecue.

We got there and left our penny boards in the closet. I saw Cameron but his back was facing me so I jumped on his back.

"Hello brother." I said to him.

"Hello sister." he chuckled. I got off and hugged everyone else.

I saw Layla clinging to Hayes' arm.

\•\•\•\•\

HEY GUYS. I'm sorry this took me so long 😭and it's still super short sorry u had writers block yet again 😒.

if this gets 50 votes I'll update again in 5 days. that's hard for me but I promise I will for you guys 😂😂💖

GUYS I REACHED 200k AND FORGET TO TELL YOU OMG I WAS SO HAPPY I TEXTED EVERYBODY AND I WAS FREAKING OUT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 💞💞

679 - Fetty Wap 👅🔥