Chapter 4

~Ariana's POV~

Xeana and I were practically running/racing to Taco Bell with our shopping bags in our hands. But being me I obviously won, cause of my super lightning speed short legs.

We order our food and wait for the boys to get there, they were taking forever.

"Did we really run that fast?" I asked

"No their just slow mentally and physcially." she shrugged

"Damn you guys are blind and clueless" an all to familiar voice said behind us.

Startling us we both jumped and screamed. Slowly turning around to glare at Ryan, Hayes, Nash, Cameron, Carter and Matt for laughing their asses off.

"I hate you guys!" I said

"You know you love me sis" Ryan said putting his arm over my shoulder

"Get off" I grumble taking his arm off

"Okay then I'll just hang out with Xeana" he said. Immediately causing a blush to creep her cheeks.

"Okay then I'll just hang out with Hayes" I say taking a step back into Hayes soft hard chest, as if naturally he wraps his arms around my waist causing my cheeks to turn the same fade as hers.

"No, no, no Hayes is my friend" Ryan said defencively

"Nope he's my friend now" I say smirking

"Guys we're all friends here so calm down" Matt said

Me and Ryan have a stare down.that suprisingly lasted a lot longer than the usual ones we have but he lost because he was hungry. *Bulls*it Alert* he lost because he blinked.

So basically long story short we ate, we laughed, Nash farted, then we split up into two seperate cars again.

"Today was fun" I said

Nodding her head in agreement. Probably to tired to give me an acual response.

"I'm so tired though"

"Mhmm" she answered "cam cam would you drop meh off pheas" she said like a baby.

"Yea sure babe"

"Thanks"

woah.. pause. Anybody else hear what I did? flirting... eh gross.

"Xeana you know that I'm going to magcon right?" I asked curiosly

"Yea they told me a week ago I thought you had known but it's fine because my family is going on a vacation" she says giving me a smile that doesnt quit reach her eyes.

"Oh thank god I didn't want to leave you all alone"

We both laugh

"We're here" Cam say as we drive up to Xeana's house.

"Bye fufu" I say with a little laugh

"Bye Fifi love you" she says trying not to laugh

"Love you to!" I say as she walks up the drive way.

Once she's in the house we drive off.

"We're home!" Cam yells. Jeez scream a little louder, the people in China can't hear you.

"I'm gonna go up stairs and change. So don't start the movie without me!" I say as I went up the stairs and into my room. Pulling my spandex and a big t-shirt out of my dresser I walk into the bathroom and quickly changed.

Walking back downstairs I throw my hair up in a messy bun, my ears perked up at the sounds of yelling. Assuming they are arguing over which movie we're gonna watch I made my way into the kitchen to make some popcorn.