1. Terrified ♡

7:25am
📍Mona Road, August Town, St. Andrew
September 21, Saturday

 AndrewSeptember 21, Saturday

Alexandria Nicole Thomas|19

Hearing loud footsteps approaching my room door, I quickly opened my eyes.

My room door flew open, revealing my father, and by the looks on his face, I could tell he was angry.

Tears started building up in my eyes as I hurriedly got off the bed, my phone in my hand as I rushed to the bathroom door and closing it shut.

"Alexandria open dis b–boclaat!" He shouted from the other end and I opened my phone to call my mother.

My father was one of those persons who would abuse there child for no apparent reason and he always does this when my mother isn't home.

Everytime I try to tell my mother or my cousin he'd threaten me saying that he'd kill me if I did.

Calling my mother again when she didn't answer it went straight to voicemail again.

I heard a car pull up and I instantly thanked God know who it is.

"Wait till mi hold yuh yer likkle girl" he says and I heard him leaving the room followed by the slamming of my room door.

Going to the sink I washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror

Why me fada god? Wah mi do fih deserve this?

Taking my toothbrush from the cup holder I squeezed toothpaste onto it and started brushing my teeth.

Hearing my room door open I let out a sigh of relief, rensing my mother and observed my neck to see if the bruise from yesterday on my neck was gone.

*Flashback of last week friday*

I hurriedly got onto the varendah of my house before the rain started pouring heavily.

Heaving a sigh I removed my shoes from my feet and opened the front door.

Seeing my father sitting on the couch in the living room. I placed the shoes beside the door and walking in.

"Evening" I say low but audible for him to hear and he turned to look at me before looking back a the TV.

Walking away I went upstairs to my room.Placing my bag on the floor I instantly took off the uniform blouse because of how hot I was getting.