8..Feelings ♡

Monday, November 7
8:10 am
📍St.Jago High School Spanish Town St.Catherine

𝕾𝖙𝖊𝖕𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖊 𝕬𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎 𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖘𝖔𝖓|19

I stepped out of the backseat of Ronaldo's car and closed the door, leaving Alexandria and him inside.

Nuh like interfer with people relationship.

But like, Ronaldo, Bayka, how? How she one suh lucky fih get Bayka breda.

Walking up to the gate, I greeted the security and walked inside the school.

Going to the Tuck shop, I ordered a fruit punch tropics and a cheese patty.

Paying the lady, I received my goods and change and headed to the sixth form block.

Going into my form class, I went to the far back where my seat was, sitting down. Taking off my bag, I placed it behind my chair.

I started eating my food when I heard my name being called. I looked up to see Alexandria, standing at the doorway along with Jalen and Zidane.

"Come on nuh," She said, and I sighed, getting up and taking up my bag and drinks and going to the door.

Why she neva tan wid har man

"Yuh sound jealous"

Kmt nobody nuh jealous. If mi want Bayka, mi can get him.

"Yuh fake yuh fuck"

I followed behind them while eating my patty.

"Jetti, Mani come a school?" Alexandria asked Jalen and he nodded, confirming that he did in fact come to school.

"Man up inna him feeling from wih reach a school, suh mi leff him alone," Zidane said as we walked inside and empty classroom.

"Ypree Lando?" Zidane said to the boy who was inside.

"Deh yah eno bro," he responded focusing back on his phone.

He's cute

"Mi want Armani fuck up yuh bloodclat"

"We a stay until bell ring caz we ain't skipping classes and we have tests soon," Sunshine said to everyone and the nodded, doing their own thing.