33

Kazimir's parents are coming over today.

That includes Daria-

Kazimir said to act as if we don't know anything about her teaming with Mark and Oliva.

As hard as that will be it has to be done.

He had recently announced his return to everyone, so I have also been seeing less of him since he's working extra hard now.

I had been working on a few new designs for the fashion brand to distract myself but it didn't seem to help.

30 mins in I had shut everything off and walked around the home, bored.

Ever since the incident I've been missing Kazimir more than usual, not wanting to be away from him for even a second.

I tempted calling him, but I know he needs to work.

I head into my room deciding to get ready a bit earlier.

I wanted to wear something a bit extra today, something I do when bored.

I put on a brown strapless long dress. It was tight fitting hugging me in all the right places.

I decided to do my hair in a low neat bun, with strands of hair out at the front to frame my face

I only used concealer in the areas needed, knowing that Kazimir likes seeing my freckles

I put on bronzer, blush, and highlighter, powdering in the areas that needed it. I put on mascara, some brown eyeshadow, and a small eyeliner wing. I used a lip liner, putting on lipstick, and some gloss, then setting my face with setting spray.

I smiled at myself feeling confident in my outfit as I got up for jewellery. I put on some rings, a necklace, and earrings, slipping into a pair of heels too.

I applied perfume, as I sat on my bed now thinking about what to do.

I texted Kazimir asking when he'd be here despite trying to convince myself not to.

I waited a while for a text back, seeing that he'd seen it.

He didn't reply-

Rude