𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈 ... 𝐹𝑎𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

"𝐇𝐎𝐖 was the benefit?" Scarlett asked as her parents walked through the front door, and Sharon hung her purse on the coat rack, while Richard hung his suit jacket on the coat rack.

"Well, if you consider Terry Silver sabotaged Amanda's chances as well as your mother's chances of getting on the board good, then it went fine." Richard said as he walked over to the fridge and grabbed himself a beer

"Richard honey, if he was going to be on the board, I didn't need to be on the board anyway, especially if he was going to be on it." Sharon said. "Besides, he gives me the creeps."

"I know but it's the principle of the fact, Sharon." Richard said. "You don't do that to people."

"Mom, I'm sorry about the benefit." Scarlett said, sipping her drink, and eating her ritz crackers and cheese

"Oh, don't worry sweetheart, it's fine." Sharon reassured. "Now how was splasharama? Did you have a good time with the girls?"

"Yeah, it was great until Cobra Kai pulled their shit." Scarlett said.

"Ah shit, what happened?" Richard asked, sipping his cola.

"So basically they had their side of the park, we had ours, stupid I know. But three of Johnny's students went over to Cobra Kai's side to try and go on the water slide and all hell broke loose. To make a long story short, Tory and Eli went on a race with the inter tubes down the slide, and one of the little shits poked a hole in Eli's tube, which then resulted in a fight and all of us got kicked out" Scarlett said. "I just wish I could go to one public venue with out Cobra Kai starting their shit and having a moment's peace, but that will never happen."

"I'm so sorry sweetheart." Sharon said. "You know your father and I will be out late tonight, why don't you go do something with Sam and Maudie."

"Oh, yeah, I guess the two of you didn't hear? Mrs. LaRusso was so pissed off at what happened at the benefit that she left for her mom's in Ohio and she took Sam and Anthony with her." Scarlett said. "But I think I could use a couple of days away by myself. So is it alright if I use the beach house in Venice?"

"Sure." Richard said, opening the drawer and giving her the keys to the beach house. "Just be sure you are aware of your surroundings at all times."

"I will be daddy." Scarlett smiled. "Thank you."

Upstairs, Scarlett was packing her bag, when Sharon passed by and knocked on her open door. "Hi sweetheart." she smiled as she closed the door behind her.