mercenary pursuits

On the busy streets of japan near mustafa a tank, jet, and bike are seen each zooming at high speeds towards the city soon going over a bridge but the bike sighs and stops before transforming and looking over the bridge as cars pass and the jet looks behind and sees the biker before turning around and flying to him and transforming “hey! What's up?” jetstorm asks the biker “nothing” thrust says and jetstorm nods “nothing! My exhaust port!” he then leans into thrust face “what are you hiding from me!” thrust backs up and raises his arm shooting a billboard and making it fall towards jetstorm who looks up “nooooo!” it then lands and jetstorm is nowhere to be seen and thrust chuckles “hehe sucker…” he then inspects the billboard looking for jetstorm not noticing the blue seeker fly up behind him from under the bridge and raise his arms “thrust!” he says with venom making the biker turn in shock before shooting at him making him fall and jetstorm chuckles “no room for teamwork when your lifes on the line!” he turns unaware of thrust jump up after catching the railing as jetstorm watches tankor patrol the streets looking for a hero “check it out!” he then leans over the railing “no competition from him!” he says with malice until “or you!” a voice says with venom behind him and jetstorm turns to see thrust tackle him off the bridge and into an office building but thrust is sucker punched by jetstorm and he chuckles as he looks at the knocked out biker until “heroic signature detected” jetstorm activates his hud and he is shown a picture of a man with bird wings not far from his location “seek and ye shall find!” he then jumps out the building “jetstorm! Afterburn!” He transforms and flies towards the hero's signature.

Primal is seen in a meeting room holding a picture of his hero team the maximals which had him, cheetor and two others “rhinox, silverbolt…” he said as he looked at a hero with a rhino look and two heavy machine guns in his arms and a hero with hawk wings and a wolf hood and two spears the blades of which looked like feathers “how i miss you both my friends” he is interrupted in his grieving by all might walking in with the other pro heroes “and so they since vanished off the radar!” primal walks to the table as the other sit and the projector shows images of the three villains at the airport “these were the villains that attacked best jeanist and ryukyu at the airport” aizawa says before endeavor scoffs “just a bunch of tin cans!” Ryukyu then speaks up “Tin cans that put jeanist in the emergency room!” she growls and snipe then looks as a video shows tankor fire randomly at all might “this one has some real anger management issues huh?” he says and all might nods “and very limited vocabulary” he adds earning a chuckle from the pro heroes before a video shows jetstorm shoot jeanist in the shoulder “jetstorm” ryukyu says with venom as aizawa nods “this is the one that nearly blew us up at the airport” he adds “he can fly, has no understanding of collateral damage and is as annoying as joke” he finishes earning a “hey!” from miss joke as the meeting continues the heroes go unaware of the chaos in the streets.

Hawks was on patrol in the city happy with the chill day until he hears a roar and people running from the direction it cam from and he flies in the direction until he saw a large villain holding a pro hero he couldn't remember the name of as hound dog and miriko arrive and the villain looks at them before his visor has a red shine move across it as he speaks “beast heroes…tankor smash!” the villain now named tankor roars before he throws the hero in his hands away and his canon on his back lowers as he fires at the two heroes making them dodge before hawks tossed his feathers at him only bouncing off his armor and earning a growls from the villain “hawks lead him away from the civilians!” hound dog yells but before hawks could reply a laugh is heard that echoes through the city until a blue jet is seen flying straight at hawks firing at him making him dodge and fly away as it chases him and hound dog sees miriko growl “use me for target practice! That's it!” Before she could rush out hound dog puts his arm out “negative that trucks got explosive in it!” he points to a truck with propane tanks in its back and miriko sighs “aren't you being a little over cautious!” As she finishes her sentence, Tankor roars and shoots, hitting the truck and blowing it up as hound dog looks at her “next question?”