The boys camping

Narrator pov:

Me and the boys had finally all met up for an entire boys go camping video. I was slightly nervous due to mullys current reputation for going slightly haywire during the Australian camping video but then again its mully. I lean my head against the car glass, were nearly to the campsite. Eddies driving, juicy is messing about on his phone, josh is trying not to laugh at mully who is sat between the two asleep snoring rather loudly. Juicy raised his phone above mully and chuckled as he took a photo of him from above fisheye perspective style. I chuckle at the photo. I lean against the glass slowly falling asleep as eddie continues driving.

I wake up a few hours later to dose pointing the camera at me while josh pokes my side. "hey big man, wake up were here." josh says continuing to poke me. I slowly open my eyes and look at josh. My back is killing me i must have sat funny. Dose turns the camera to mully and eddie who are just casually dragging juicy along the floor. Honestly i sometimes question how i became friends with these idiots. I undo my belt and slide out of eddies car still half asleep. We start filming as we try (and fail) to set the tents up. I look at the now half burnt half chewed instructions as i try to make sense of the jumble of squiggles on the paper. We have already been here 2 hours and havent even set the tents up. Me and eddie (being the only questionably slightly responsible adults at the moment) sit and try to build the tents while juicy and mully chase josh around with a spider they found in a bush. After a few hours and mully nearly destroying the tents multiple times we finally manage to set them up.
I put all my stuff in the tent and begin to help the other boys. I climb out my tent and find mully and juicy wrestling eachother after mully tripped over juicys tent. Josh is stood watching them and Eddie is trying to find wood to make a fire. I tap eddie on the shoulder "you need help getting wood?" i say looking at the pitiful amount of sticks hes managed to find. "yea fool, go look for some would ya since then pendejos are clowning around" eddie says pointing at the 3 other boys who are now laying in a pile on one of the tents. I just nod and walk off into the forestry surrounding the area, i dont walk too far so i dont get lost. It was quiet and peaceful, just me in the middle of nature. I start collecting small bits of wood i find laying on the ground. I continue walking further into the forest when it opens up again to a large lake, the waters very clear and theres lots of fish swimming around. I sit on a nearby log just taking in the surroundings for a moment. The sun is relaxing against my skin as i sit there. I stand up and continue collecting wood stoping myself from getting distracted. I walk about more trying to find wood. I continue searching when i walk into another clearing. I look up. Theres an old run down house, its tall and covered in vines, its green painted exterior is peeling and run down. I look onto the small front porch it has. Theres a large piece of wood perfect for the fire propped up against the wall. I cautiously walk towards ot careful not to damage the delicate flooring. I grab the wood and take a slight peak inside the house, its decorated with a beautiful emerald green and has a welcoming feeling to it. I walk further in and look at the great house when a slight caw catches my attention, i turn around hoping to see the bird that made it but im instead met by two bird eyes except these are in my eyeline and are attatched to a bird mask with vines crawling out its mouth, attatched to this mask are long flowy emerald green robes that cover it. It looks like it belongs to some kind of crow cult.