The legend of hex

Eddie pov:

We made a run for it back to the camp. Behind us. Nothing. I continued checking though fearing those piercing green eyes of Narrator.
We return to the camp where dose is waiting "hey guys where-" i interrupt him "shhh, their gonna hear you"  i whisper. Dose looks confused. josh keeps checking behind us. "mully, grab the tents, juicy put out the fire, josh keep watch, me and dose will grab our stuff, there must be a cave nearby or something." i whisper. We all use our flashlights to look around. "so whats happening?" dose asks now whispering. I look at him. "...eddie....whats happened." dose says sternly. Dose is like our parent, keeps us safe when filming and sorts Everything out."Narrator" i mutter as i grab our backpacks. Dose looks at me. "did something get him, where is he?" dose whispers grabbing my arm. "dose, something is up with him, we need to save him." i say looking into his deep brown eyes. Dose just nods and starts helping me pack. We scurry to pack everything and start searching for a more secluded area. Were in a huddle, josh looking left, mully right, dose back, me and juicy in the front. suddenly i hear josh whistle and we all freeze, theres a bird in the tree staring at us. After being chased by Narrator we realised the hexlings can become birds and that the lady can see through their eyes. We look closely at the bird. "shes watching us" juicy whispers. Dose doesnt question it we just continue walking checking for any birds following.

we soon find a cave in the side of a mountain. We crawl through the opening into the room where it opens up. Its cold and damp but it will do.we relight our fire and set up the tents, now hidden from Narrator and the birds. We all sit around the campfire in silence. "so care to explain?" dose says staring into the flames. I look at josh. "we noticed Narrator wondering off into the forest so we followed him to an abandoned house, we looked into a room and he was sat with some lady, she looked like a witch, she wasnt happy we were in the forest." josh says looking at me. "she handed Narrator an axe......he attacked us" i say. "Narrator? Attack you? Never!" dose says looking at us. "his eyes were green" i say standing up.

Dose looks worried. "they cant touch water" mully says cutting in. dose just nods. I sit back down next to josh. Dose looks at us. "so the legends true.." dose says. We all look at him. "what legend-" i managed to say. "YOU KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN DOSE?" mully yelled angrily. I shushed mully and looked back to dose. "spill it" i say leaning forward. "there's a legend of a witch called hex that supposedly lives here, i just thought it was a myth" dose says.he turns and starts rummaging though his bag. He pulls out 5 water guns. "why do you-" "i planned to give you all one for a water fight skit" he says answering my question. "so we use these, but how are we gonna get Narrator back?" i say looking at the water guns, their the large ones from the TTT hotsauce video. "we sneak in, fight off the birds and hit hex, she will loose control of Narrator, then we leg it to the van and drive" i say seriously.

I look at the others who nod along. "lets get some sleep, we will take turns on look out." i say sighing. God why does this happen to us. Dose offers first watch. Josh and mully go in one tent, though they deny it, they secretly cuddle eachother. I get in the other tent with juicy. I struggle to sleep but eventually do. I wake up 3 hours later to swap with dose. I sit and keep look out. The once calm forest seems to be alive with monsters and creatures. Narrator buddy, my brother, we will save you.