Introduction(W/ OCs)

Hello reader! Welcome to my new book! It's been a while since I've written! Enjoy!
(Do take note that this is in my way lol)
Adam
Race: Human
Status: Tribal
Age: 15
-Adam is born in a very poor village, he works as a farmer to earn some  money for his parents, but suddenly monsters invaded the village and burned and killed everyone in the village.....Adam managed to survive from the attack...he joined forces with the assassins but had retired afterwards...

Kai
Race: Dragon
Status: Tribal
Age: 15 (youngest)
- Kai is the prince of the dragons and is currently out for an adventure...his parents had passed away when he was young (10) , but...he's actually a coward...an idiot...and...the easiest type of person to trust so easily to bad people...

Mira
Race: Siren (or a mermaid but probably this is the type of mermaid that has legs and can walk)
Status: ????
-Mira is a unique siren and can even talk to animals in land and seas, she's a very good singer but deadly....and can swim very fast (obviously lol) and is Intelligent and brave unlike most of the sirens...she's more intelligent and beautiful and brave of them all...

Reeve
Race: Elf (dark)
Status: Tribal
Age: 15
- Reeve is an noble elf who lives as a noble (what do you expect with riches? That how they lived) and is short tempered and is not easily pleased....he has anger issues...he use dark magic.

Skeet ( Bernard)
Race: Lupine
Status: Tribal
Age: 16
- Skeet (Bernard) is the unique breed of the lupines and is the fastest and big lupine. His bites can even break a skull, he is chill and mostly laid back unlike the others he's the most chill and laid back lupine....

Vanessa
Race: Harpy
Status: Tribal
Age: 13
- Vanessa is the most intelligent and manipulative unlike the other harpys...

(Here are my OCs lol)
Maki ( me)
Oscar
Mimi
(I will show them later..lol)

Maki (me)
Race: Griffin
Status: ??????
Age: 15
-Maki is a warrior and had fought off demons and others etc... for work, if someone had hired her to do so...and is the most strongest and famous warrior.

Oscar
Race: Demon King (retired)
Status: ?????
- Oscar is a retired Demon King and is currently traveling with Maki, Mimi, he's a (black person lol) black type and as a chill personality and mostly kind and gentle towards to others.

Mimi
Race: Ice princess
Status: Tribal
- Mimi is a princess of the Ice land (or what you guys called it something...) and is the shyest girl, and is currently with an adventure with Oscar, Maki...

(DEAR GOD IT'S ALL DONE!!!)