.000

ANDREA HASLER
[ ahn -drey -uh , has - suh -ler ]

                                                   noun
1 that girl
| in socal , chino , and newport
2 bitch
| (adj. ) stubborn , guarded , a hassle , quick-witted , nerd , extra.

use in sentence
" Did you hear ANDREA HASLER is staying with the Cohens? "
" ANDREA HASLER was the girl who stole the car with the chino kid "
" Isn't ANDREA HASLER the one who moved from socal
                                                                  because she's like, an orphan? "

photos

Andrea Hasler lived well... well. In socal she could be herself, shopping at the mall everyday, tanning on the beach, going on dates with her boyfriend, texting her friends, and buying things like clothes and makeup and shoes, so. many. shoes. And Andrea was happy. Though her father was always working and her mother was sneaking off with men she liked her life. She had looks, money, and privilege. Andrea was popular and had the hottest boyfriend in all of Cali. All she could have ever wanted. But she got no discipline and no love from her parents. Well soon enough her whole life crashed, literally. Andrea's father was a fraud and her mother was a cheater, but she found it in her heart to love them. On one "business trip" her mother and father crashed in a helicopter. Her only family. So she was shipped off to Chino, California. To live with her Godparents. Well Godparent. One was in jail and the other, an alcoholic. She lived with Ryan and Trey Atwood, and their mother for 5 years And the occasional boyfriend of the week. She moved to this new life, no money, no friends, no family. But she got love, and discipline, and learnt aLOT. Soon enough she fit right in, she was a Chino kid. Ryan and Andrea were a package deal. Never one without the other. So when Trey took the two of them out one night to teach them how to steal a car obviously Ryan was following Andrea like a puppy as she'd like to describe it. The cops caught them. Trey was sent straight to jail because of all his felons from the past. But Andrea and Ryan were sitting at a table shoulder to shoulder when a man walked in. He introduced himself as Sandy... well. Mr. Cohen, he offered to represent the two and left them with his work information, then Ryan and Andrea were kicked out from their home. So there they were. in a car, on the way to who knows where California.