Wait What?!

*Abigails pov*
I woke up in my bunk bed and groaned, another damn day in this hell hole of an orphanage... But what sucks the most is none of these kids have a chance to be adopted because we're in the middle of nowhere! I mean how can you find this place!

"Get down here now Abigail you're cleaning the orphanage today! " madame Lisa screamed

"Coming madame lisa!"i stand up and slowly change into jeans and my white tank top and tied my flannel around my waist. I grab my cowboy hat and run down the stairs and quickly eat.

"madame what am i cleaning today?"i hold back a groan.

"the barn house... Don't wait! Go on! "

I ran off to the barn house and walked in and turned on the radio then i turn and see a car pull up and madame Kelley calls me back so i turn off the radio and ran back and my eyes widen as i see Brantley freaking Gilbert standing in front of me... I quickly sit down and look down.

"I want that teen country girl" he pointed at me.

I speak up, "I'm Abigail Mr Gilbert... "

"Pretty name you have... Abigail Gilbert... Lets go daughter "

Wait... What?! Hell yes!!!

"You want me? of everyone here?!" the shock radiant in my voice.

"Ain't that what i said?" he stated with his thick accent.

"Hell yeah! Im getting out of this hell! Ill go pack! "i say before hugging him then running to my room and grabbing my stuff and throwing it all in a bag and ran right back to his side.

"You ready there? " he asks as we walk out. I nod and hop into the truck.

"So what did you mean by hell back there? " he said as the truck pulled away.

"i meant their rude and indecent as all hell and yeah"

"Well now you're my daughter so be happy " he said smiling and he continued to drive with the country radio on.

Now life is good, it should be right?