𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

My brother's motorcycle comes to a stop outside of the Martin lake house in front of where Stiles is stood next to his Jeep with Lydia and Malia. We pull off our helmets and Scott kicks down the bar, letting me climb off the bike.

"I just talked to Kira. She's on her way. She said it's all going fine" Scott assures the others when he notices how worried they all look.

"It's not that...I have to tell you something" Stiles breathes out anxiously "I asked around about Liam. I know why he got kicked out of his last school"

"This is going to be bad, isn't it?" Scott asks rhetorically.

"Of course it is, wolfie" I hum, patting his back.

"He kind of got into it with one of his teachers. And... the kid's got some serious anger issues" Stiles explains to us.

"Oh, that's amazing" I mutter sarcastically.

"How serious?" Scott counters in concern.

"Well, that's his teacher's car... After he took a crowbar to it" Stiles replies, handing his phone to Scott.

I look at the phone in my brother's hand to see a picture of a blue car that is completely trashed, windows smashed, covered in dents and scrapes. Into the side of the vehicle the words 'this is your fault' is carved into the metal and the tires are slashed.

"Oh my God" I murmur out in awe.

"We better get inside before Kira gets here with Liam" Lydia warns us and we all nod in agreement.

Malia loops her arm through my own, keeping me close to her side as we enter the lake house and I pull my heavy backpack off, dumping it on the coffee table. The bag full of chains and restraints makes a loud bang as it hits the wood, causing my friends to all look at me in surprise.

"What? I came prepared" I tell them matter of factly.

"Smart" Stiles nods at me and I smile gratefully.

The sound of the front door opening causes us all to turn, watching as Kira escorts a confused Liam inside. The young beta immediately spots us stood in the dark room and he turns to Kira with a betrayed frown.

"Sorry" Kira apologises sheepishly.

"What the hell is this?" Liam demands, turning back to us.

"Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam" Stiles answers with a shrug of his shoulders.

"And we're the only ones that can help" Scott adds.

Liam lets out a sigh of defeat and stays silent, allowing Scott to start his rambling about creatures and powers and all that cool stuff. Once the beta looks less flighty, Scott finishes his explanation and Liam glances over us all.

"Werewolf?" Liam questions Scott and he nods in confirmation before the younger boy moves to Malia, then Lydia "Werecoyote? Banshee?"

The girls both nod just like Scott had done and Liam's eyes find me, his brows furrowing.

"Witch, right?" He asks curiously and I smile warmly, nodding.