ʜɪᴍ & ɪ

════ Him & I ════

════ Him & I ════

𝔹𝕒𝕕 𝔹𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕔
ᴬʳᵐᵃⁿᵈᵒ ᴬʳᵉᵗᵃˢ ˣ ᴼᶜ

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───

DOLORES FREEMAN, call her that and she'll slit your throat, was raised on team bad guy. Born not only to one, but to two gangsters, who brought their only daughter up in a crime infested life. All she's ever known was killing, stealing, and fighting but damn was she good at it.

After her parents were murdered by a rival gang she was left to keep the business alive, even if she was only a kid. So from the ripe age of fifteen she took over and did what needed to be done. Everything was going well until she came across the two most stupidest people she's ever met.

Mike fucking Lowrey and Marcus fucking Burnett.

The two were in the process of tracking down one of her business partners, Johnny Tapia, at the time and had managed to catch her along the way. With one of the most known and dangerous criminals in their grasp they planned to use her to take down their original target and end it once and for all.

While on the journey to bring down the drug trafficking, Lola eventually did the right thing. Let's just say she was fascinated by how different their definition of family was to hers, and she came to learn that the two cops were genuinely good people who just wanted to help.

After spending months in jail, a consequence to her crimes, Mike Lowrey took her under his wing. Leading her to join the police force, and by association the girl who was once a bad guy became good. Or at least would try.

So when she receives a call that Mike was shot down by an unknown stranger on a motorcycle she didn't hesitate to come running. Not an ounce of rest would be taken until she found whoever did this.