🦋006 🦋

"You're all going in retirement homes

"You're all going in retirement homes."

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───

"WELL LOOK WHO IT IS!" Captain was there to greet Mike and Lola when they made it to the station.

It was only a few hours later from there interrogation on Manny. And Lola had to update the team and she surprisingly didn't mind Mike coming with her this time. If revenge is what he wanted then she understood that.

Holding her hands up, Lola immediately said."It's not my fault."

"You really gonna do me like that?"

"Well you did follow me."

At the information Captain looked between the two before setting his eyes on Lola. "And you didn't notice?"

Instead of letting Lola answer, Mike did what he did best and bragged. "What can I say? I'm too good."

He knew where her mind was at, and he also knew that she didn't like to seem weak. She was just like him in that part.

"What really matters is that we have a name. Booker Grassie."

"You told him?" Rita had showed up giving Lola a scolding look.

This was a concern Rita had brought up to the captain many times. Worried that the respect Lola had for Mike would get in the way of this whole mission.

Not liking her tone, Lola took a step forward. "So what if I did?"

"I," Mike cut in. Ready to pull Lola back if necessary. "Found out."

After realizing that Lola wasn't going to back down, Rita looked to the captain. "What is he doing here?"

"He's gonna help out."