🛎️ Copyright and Fanfic Notice 🛎️

Copyright Rules:

Copyright rules exist to protect the original creators of content from unauthorized use or reproduction. It is crucial to respect and adhere to these rules when creating or sharing any form of media.

Any pictures, videos, or scripts used in this fanfic belong to their original owners.

If the original creator does not approve of the way I posted any media, please comment below with the necessary changes.

The warning {⚠️ Copyright: Belongs to Original Creators} will be included at the beginning of every episode of this fanfic.

Fanfiction, Idea Comments, and Votes Rules:

When sharing fanfiction or commenting on ideas, it is essential to recognize that original creators hold the rights to their work.

I kindly request 5 to 10 votes for each new episode. These votes help me gauge your engagement with these fanfics.

If you have any ideas, please post them in the comments below using the following format: {✏️ IDEA} - <your Idea>.

The idea that receives the most comments will be selected and implemented in the next episode of this fanfic. The same rules apply to other ideas. I will respond to your comments with a {👍 - Episode #} as confirmation.

Comments should be respectful to others and to me, the creator.

Any inappropriate memes should be shared through my Discord, as 50% of my readers are young adults (aged 13 to 18). Please be mindful and considerate of what you post.

If you're interested in creating a video related to the fanfic, kindly ask for permission in the comment section below. To grant permission, provide a reason for posting the fanfic, explain why you want to share it and ensure proper credit is given to the original work's owners and me.

Please follow this revised notice and happy reading!