Rimuru Tempest Stat Sheet V1

Name: Rimuru Tempest

Age: 37(formerly), 3 weeks and 1 days(Currently).

Species: Human(Formerly), Slime(Formerly), Hydra Storm Slime(Currently).

Sex: Male(Formerly), Sexless(Currently, Slime's also have no gender) Refers to himself as male..

Estimated EV: 315k - 345k

Appearence: (Currently, No human form yet, sadly)

Skills:

      Unique Skills:

          [Great Sage] sub-skills:

                    [Thought Acceleration]

                    [Analytical Appraisal]

                    [Parallel Calculation]

                    [Chant Annulment]

                    [All of Creation]

                    [Analysis]  

         [Predator] sub-skills:

                    [Analysis] - now belongs to [Great Sage]

                    [Isolation]

                    [Mimicry]

                    [Predation]

                    [Stomach]

         [Memorizing Notepad] sub-skills:

                   [Magical Notebook]: The ability to remember anything you write down in your        notebook.  This includes anything you draw, write, color, or basically anything you can add to the pages of the notebook.

                   [Analysis]: It's the same sub-skill that both [Great Sage] and [Predator] had before you combined the two into [Great Sage]. You can also do the same thing with this sub-skillif you wanted to.

                   [Storing]: You can store different types of magic and dkills in the notebook if your magicule count is higher than your target's magicule count.

                   [Organization]: This sub-skill can help you organize your thoughts. It's a passive sub-skill so it's always active. It also helps you to seperate your mind from eachother making it harder to mind control {user}.

                   [Writing]: Basically it allows you to project the words you write into your notebook. This is another form of communication. Can also prject drawings.

                   [Knowledge jamming]: This sub-skill allows you to jam people's minds and knoledge essentially making people forget what their thinking as well as their memories within a 100 yard area of {user}. A passive skill. Can't bypass barriers.