Chapter 2: The Climax of the Cave Part 2

As I started heading towards where [Great Sage] the powerful monster was located I felt the magicules in the air become denser, more menacing, dreadful even. Just what exactly did [Great Sage] get me into now. Holy fuck, the pressure here is insane, I feel like I'm being squeezed to the point where I'm about to pop. '[Great sage] How do I deal with this?'

<<Recommendation: Try releasing more of your aura to hopefully counteract the pressure>>

'I see I'll try just that [Great Sage]'

And I did exactly that, I released more of my aura out and it definitely feels a whole lot lighter in here. But that wasn't what concerned me, I was more concerned about whatever is releasing all of this magicules. Though, I am 99% sure it is this damn monster that I am heading to fight. *The moment rimuru entered the portion of the cave where the monster is located [Great sage spoke]*

<<Warning: Attack is inbound, dodge quickly>>

'Woah--- got it.' As soon as [Great Sage] told me to do that I rolled out of the way, and oh boy was I grateful that I had moved because where I was just at, was struck by some black lightning and the crater that followed it was dreadfully, scary. I'm sure if I was hit with that attack I would have died instantly, but what kind of monster am I fighting. *Rimuru looks to where the attack came from and saw, what he presumed to be a hydra*

  *Rimuru looks to where the attack came from and saw, what he presumed to be a hydra*

\Ignore the bottom right head in the back it only has five heads./

'Woah what the heck is that thing'

<<Notice: Insufficient data>>

What? Not even [Great Sage] knows what this thing is. Wait no, please don't tell me this is where I die, but I just got reincarnated here. Oh why did I have to decide to come this direction to fight the strong monster [Great Sage] told me about. Wait, think of the pros of this situation Rimuru. The most obvious pro is that if I manage to kill this thing and use [Predator] on it I will definitely become stronger. The question is though, "Is it worth it?", and I believe the answer is... HELL YES!!! I am definitely going to fight this behemoth of a moster. Wait it looks like those Hydras in my fantasy mmorpg games. OH WOW!!! IT IS A HYDRA!!! THAT'S SO FUCKING COOL!!! *sighs* calm down Rimuru, you're in a life or death situation, their is no time for excitement. WOAH!!! *Rimuru proceeds to dodge again but the attack had zapped off 15% of his slime body. '[Great sage] What was the attack that just hit me?'

<<Analyzing Data... Analysis Complete. You were hit with what is known as [Dark lightning]. That means that this monster that I had concluded to be a Hydra during the analysis was affected by Veldora's magicules so much that it evolved into a Storm Hydra.>>

'Eyo! That means that this thing is super tough huh?'

<<Notice: this leads me to believe each head has a different ability as the attack only came out of the head on the Hydra's far left or on your far right.>>