memory regained

Naira and Karthik had a blissful week with each other after all the chaos. They don't want to get separated from each other. Even though she don't have any memory, she is completely in love with her husband. Social media is a mess after those two pictures by some random fan pages. Both were criticised by many for keeping an extramarital affair.

A fine morning

Naira and Karthik were planning to visit hospital. Before that they have an appointment with someone Aryan want them to meet. Kartik and naira get ready in casuals. Just then. Kairav nd

vansh enters the spot and stopped

Kairav: are you guys going somewhere.

Kartik: haa baby mumma need to go to hospital for a review and papa is accompanying her.

Kairav: take care of my mumma. Papa please don't let anything hurt her 🤕. Promise naa.

Kartik: for sure baby

Kartik: for sure baby. Your mumma is Papa's everything. Why will papa forgot to save her or protect her. Papa will always make sure that she is fine.

Naira: what happened baby. You look so worried. Is everything fine ? Feel free to tell us your concern. Baby we are with you.

He nodded no. Kaira left to hospital. Before that they stopped in a dargah waiting someone. Just then a lady in pink salwar enters there with Aryan. She is vedika, Aryan's lady love. She is a doctor in the profession. Aryan wants to introduce her to kaira before others. They were about to greet each other. Just then the newly constructing part of dargah fell down. Naira who sensed the impending danger push Karthik out of the mess. In a second everything happened.

 In a second everything happened