Sorry papa

Naira and Karthik returned back after two days hospital stay. When they enters while place is decorated for their arrival by their Lil munchkin. For two days Kairav was not ready to talk to his papa. His silence literally hurt Karthik. But Karthik as an understanding father understood his condition. He knew how much his sunshine loves his mumma bear.  When kaira enters, Kairav run into his Papa's embrace.

Love you papa..... And sorry to hurt you like that. I thought my mumma is in this condition because of you. Sorry papa. Really Solly.... Baby won't repeat this mistake ever.

Kartik too reciprocated the hug of his sonshine

Kartik too reciprocated the hug of his sonshine. Only he know how much he loves the son and mother combo. His life reside in this two. Even,naira is too happy to see reconciliation of father son duo. She got a wide smile

Naira: baby your papa is perfect husband. He won't ever hurt us. He loves us to the moon and the back. You misunderstood him. Yes his fans are sometimes little senseless... But they didn't have any idea to harm me. They just verbally bash me.

Suwarna: ha Kairav beta. We all love your mumma and we all will protect her. Don't be this worried about her

 Don't be this worried about her

Kartik: ha beta. Papa got your mumma because I saved the whole universe in my last life. Otherwise am not this lucky to have her as mine. I know the value of person I got in my life. I will always love her. I will always support her with my heart. Only she is the one who can make papa happy.  Papa have only one wife, lover and partner... that's your mumma. So don't be this worried about her. And also don't stop talking to me. It hurts alot. Your silence hurts.

 Your silence hurts