•.¸♡ Part 11 : Real family ♡¸.•

End of flashback.

Author's pov :

Jungkook was walking to and fro in a worried tone. In front of him his hyung (more likely brother) Yoongi was sitting with a total emotionless face. And Jungkook's men came there with a face like they all are going to be killed.

Jungkook : "Did you find her? Don't tell me you didn't or ready to be slaughtered."

One of them : "B...boss ....we searched for her.....she encountered an accident."

Jungkook : "What the fu*k! This mad woman." *In a worried tone

Jungkook : "Where is she?"

Man :

Jungkook : "Don't you have listening capabilities. I said where is y/n."
*Furiously

Man : "B....bossss ....we couldn't fin...

A hard punch landed on his face before he could even complete his sentence. It started bleeding. All of the men started shivering with fear. They all know what their fate was. Jungkook was taking his gun just then someone stopped him.

Yoongi : "Relax Kook!!!!"

Jungkook : "Hyung how can I? They ruined my plan."

Yoongi : "They are your efficient men . Don't kill them because of just a woman."

All the men took a sigh of relief that they weren't going to die. But Jungkook was way more furious. He started throwing everything in the room here and there to calm himself.

Yoongi gestured the men to leave. And headed straight to his wine bottle and started drinking. Jungkook came to his senses and the whole room was a mess.

Yoongi : "Done Kook?"

Jungkook : "What's my problem hyung? I am furious how can she leave me? Where she is? Has she died? No ways I don't give her the permission."

Jungkook broke the glass of the table which caused him to hurt himself too. He was feeling guilty and lonely at the same time.

Yoongi : "May be her brother found her."

Jungkook : "You mean that mother fu*ker Kim Seokjin? You sure?"

Yoongi : "My instinct never be wrong."

Jungkook took a sigh of relief as his soul came back to his body. He headed to yoongi and sat beside him.

Jungkook : "Hyung what we gonna do next?"

Yoongi : "Listen carefully......."

_________________''''''''____________________

Y/n's pov :

Sleep is necessary for us to recharge ourselves. But if a person never wakes up then probably he/she is in rest forever.

I woke up as the sunlight teased me to wake me up. Probably I saw a bad dream last night. May be I again had a dream about him confessing that he wants me. Huh! It's the worst dream. My head is hurting badly. I saw there are bruises in my hands and my right leg was bandaged. I felt a sharp pain there. I looked around to see where I am. It wasn't Jeon mansion. It was a beautiful room. The bed was very comfortable. There was a study desk there. A book shelf with a lot of books. The walls were of light purple color. There was a big balcony and fresh air was coming through it. I stood up to get some fresh air. There was a beach and sea. Not to mention I always wanted this kind of room. I was having my time then suddenly someone knocked the door and I became alert.

Y/n : "Who's it? And where am I?"

Suddenly the door opened and there revealed a familiar figure.

?? : "Y/n!!

Y/n was both surprised and happy to see that person. She ran and hugged that person.

Y/n : "Jin Oppa!!!

Y/n started sobbing in Jin's embrace like a child sobbing in his mother's lap. Jin took y/n in his big hands and also burst into tears.

Jin : "My sister don't have to cry now shh."

Y/n : "Oppa I am happy that's why I am crying."

Jin : "Did Tae reveal everything to you my dear?"

Y/n : "Yes he said everything to me. From starting to end."

Jin : "Did he say I am your brother and your only family? " *Caressing her back by his hands.

Y/n : "Yes he did Oppa!"

Jin : "Yesterday you got hit by Tae's car who was coming to take you here but looks like nothing ever goes as planned dear."

Y/n nudged into Jin's chest while sobbing.

Flashback

Y/n's pov

I got a message from Tae. He said that many guards of Jungkook are busy while serving Suga in his mission. Jin Oppa already secured Min Ji and Tae already revealed everything about Jungkook's ambition and his real reason to marry me. I was correct. Nobody loves me.

Tae sent me an SMS saying that he was in the main road and he couldn't come to pick me cuz there was cctv and some guards at the entrance. I was sure Jungkook was busy with his slutty girlfriend. I just diverted the guards mind and run. On my way, a guard stopped me but he was regretting I am sure. I ran, ran, ran. I sensed someone following me so I just ran fast. Soon there was nobody. I was happy but I was distracted. A car hit me. Thank God it was Tae.

Tae's Pov :

I hurriedly put y/n in the car. I was regretting how can I hit someone I love for about 15 years. She was looking pale. That bastard Jungkook probably harassed her. She wasn't bruised much. Just her leg get injured. I took her to our safe place. I called Jin hyung.

Tae : "Hyung our y/n is back."

Jin Oppa hung up the call. Probably he was coming here. I started treating y/n's wounds. My blood boiled to see hickeys on her neck. That bastard. He wants me to dig him. How can he do something to her? My heart was aching. She was lying there lifeless. I couldn't control my happiness to get back her. I took her in my arms and hugged her. My heartbeat would have been audible to her probably. I started crying with all my heart. I love her very much. From the day I saw her I was sure she was the same girl who used play with me while I was young but my parents sent me overseas so I didn't have the chance to see her.

The thing I noticed was her locket which I gave her. Now I know I am in love with my cousin sister. But she is unaware of my unconditional love. From now on nobody would harm her. I swear I would cut their dick who will come close to you y/n. My y/n

°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.-> <-.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°

Please don't be a silent reader. Do vote and show your love in the comment section. I will publish a new story on 27th june and it's my present 🎁 to a special person in my life.

Yours 변초희.