i. eyes

°•.

AKADEMIYA───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────modern day

AKADEMIYA
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
modern day

IT'S BEEN A WHILE since you've felt like someone is in your own home, it wasn't a threatening aura, not a terrifying gut feeling–more towards as if there's a ghost living with you, swiftly moving around the corners of your abode.

"has the mystery been unlocked?" asked tighnari with worry because as much as he is attentive is as much as you aren't and he is worried.

cyno chimes in, "maybe a ghost has your spoo-key to eat your ghost-eries! get it?" he said with enthusiasm but it didn't enthuse you at all.

you roll your eyes at him and answer tighnari instead, "well i don't think i need an exorcist like dori proposed, she probably just wants me to pay her for one." you lie down on the grass field, looking away to shield your eyes from the sun but someone covers it for you.

"collei! you gotta hear about this," says cyno telling her to sit beside him, his eyes sparkle as he reiterates his joke as she giggles, he seemed quite content. she then takes out the food she bought for the group, "let's eat come up up up before the bell rings," she tells you as you sit and munch it all up.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

SPEEDING THROUGH the hallway to your locker, you bumped into a body. it wasn't great since you fell on the floor while the person grunts because of the impact, "i'm really sorry..." you raise your head to identify the person and it was scaramouche.

he scoffs, picking you up by your waist, "stand up. the floor is obviously filthy." you scratch your head, eyes widening as you remember your due paper still in the locker, "shit, im really in a hurry. thanks! sorry!"

although curious as to what you are up to, he shrugs it off to proceed to the cooking club wherein he holds the role of vice president. silly right! not until you hear the name of the president.

"dottore, you're present that's a shocker not that i care," scara said as he arrived at the kitchen, he takes a knife and points it at dottore, a few inches from his ear. scaramouche chuckles before taking out a few ingredients to cook his dinner.

zandik aka dottore, yawns at his book before putting it down. "xiangling will use the kitchen in an hour, clean up and dont touch my stuff. bye bye~" he glances around, slowly walking out. his head peaks in again at scara who paid him no mind, after a whole second he leaves fr this time.

"nosy motherfucker," scara mutters, heavily slicing the chicken in each second. after all the spite he has for the male dissipates, he calms down and starts to think about y/n.

MCDONALDS
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
count how many times i wrote kokomi ;-;

kokomi brushes your hair as you two hang out at the mcdonald's booth, waiting for the rest to finish their classes. "i bumped into, guess who!" you glance at kokomi, biting onto a chicken nugget. "scaramouche," kokomi exclaims, your mouth fell wide at her guess.