iv. sleep

°•.

SCARAMOUCHE ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────bedroom : bathroom

SCARAMOUCHE
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
bedroom : bathroom

i take the items from the delivery guy who has an obnoxious looking smile on it's face, i slam the door on his face and sigh. "y/n, baby it's here!" i call for her, emphasizing the endearment.

im trying to get her used to it.

as she huffs and puff towards me i knew it was affecting her though the silence means to me she accepts it anyways. i await the day i will call her my dirty slut in the nastiest scene possible, be it my bed or even the school as long as it's her i will—

"hey, im going to take a bath now," she says, hinting for my permission as she stays still in front of me with the bags on her hand.

"go on do what you want to do, stop asking me and some shit" i tell her with a tone, she lights up and strolls away. i follow her to my bedroom. she looks at me before closing the door to the bathroom.

as much as i want to press my ear to the door and hear her humming while getting naked, i didn't. instead i open my closet to search for clothes that would somehow fit her.

i found a shirt that i barely use since it's tight fitted and shows the outline of my muscles and abs. it would probably fit her. as for the shorts, i assured her i have a few unused ones that she can wear and bring home if she wants.

after those, i lie down on my bed and went through my phone. minutes passed and she suddenly calls for my name. i responded immediately standing in front of the door, hearing her wet footsteps come close as well.

"towel..." she quietly requests. i hear her clearly and take a new one out. it's her favorite color which i bought just for her when i got an idea and went shopping for things she needs when we live here together in the near future. (/delusional)

i took the towel along with the clothes and turned the knob, grinning when it was unlocked. she panicked and i couldn't help but snicker under my breath.

how i love messing with her.

"thanks," she peeped, followed by shutting the door and locking it.

"how childish," i say to myself, plopping back on my bed to wait patiently for her to be with me.

HE CAME into the bathroom to help me blow dry my hair. we were chatting a lot in all sorts of topics but he was mostly trying to formulate a response that could strike a nerve.