Chp 2. Master

•——◤✧◥——•

3rd  person POV

•——◤✧◥——•

Y/n's body hit the floor with a heavy thud. The wind hollowed and screamed at her to wake up but she stayed shivering and deep asleep. A figure approaches her lanky and twisted. Its long tongue snaked out as it drooled over her. 

Its sharp pearly teeth glinted in the light as it got ready to devour the vulnerable victim. Y/n's breaths turned shallow signaling that she beginning to wake up and that's when the demon lunged.

Before it got any closer a blade sliced off its head and its eyes widened in shock. 'Who killed me?! I didn't even notice the presence or hear the footsteps! Who is this person?!'

A tall figure definitely male towered over his disintegrating body. His face was covered by a mask not even a single strand of hair could be seen. 

What an ominous and powerful presence... thought the demon as it finally disappeared from existence.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

Eyes peeling open I rubbed the tiredness out of them as I looked around. Why am I in the middle of the forest at night? And where am I?

My lips pressed into a thin line as I spotted the man in the corner as he stared at me. A shiver ran up my spine leaving goosebumps behind. 

I eyed the sword in his hand was that a nichirin blade? Am I in Demon Slayer? Is this guy a Demon Slayer?

But he didn't have the uniform on. Huh... how weird.

Getting up I bowed down to him as a sign of respect. It seems like you saved me from a demon after all.

He turned and began to walk away without a single glance of acknowledgment toward me. What an asshole.

An irk mark appeared as I called out trying to get his attention some way. "Wait! Train me please...?"

Ugh... I hated how desperate I sounded but I had to survive somehow since I got into Demon Slayer and I can't let him escape from my grasp like that. 

He's an opportunity in a lifetime. 

Giving me a fleeting glance studying me as if assessing if I was worthy or not. "You're too weak." His voice was husky and deep as he stated what he thought about me so plainly as if his opinion was the only thing that mattered. 

My eyes bulged out with irk marks appearing "EXCUSE ME. AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE A STICK UP MY ASS. YOU THINK YOU ARE SO HIGH AND MIGHTY JUST CAUSE YOU ARE A GUY. YOU THINK YOU ATE AND LEFT NO CRUMBS BUT NO SORRY THE ONLY THING YOU ATE WAS TRASH JUST LIKE WHAT YOU ARE. YOU PEIECE OF SHIT."

Welp. I blew my chance at getting a trainer. But at least I let out some steam I mean this guy is so infuriating. 

Pure silence enveloped leaving only the sound of crickets making the awkwardness even worse.