Y/n's memories

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

In the most crucial moment, people forget and then regret it...

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

A few months ago when Y/n was still training under her master.

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

.

.

The sun shone down on me cackling at my misery as it beat me down with its unbearable heat. Slick sweat ran down my back as I licked my dry lips. 

A sigh escapes my lips as I mutter colorful curse words under my breath that make my people turn their heads back to stare at me in concern. 

If you ask me why I was in a pissy mood.

Well, fucking blame my master who decided to send me to a village an hour away after a gruesome workout session.

Not only that but he made me go looking like a matted wet rat. Yeah and without taking a shower, I still look better than him.

My steps slowed down as the village came closer into view.

With its delicate design and petals of winter cherry blossoms on the floor.

It was breathless stripping me away of my thought and anger.

I took in the sight probably one of the few times I would see these flowers they only bloom twice every year.

I entered the village ignoring the people who scrunched their noses and gave me the side eye.

Like mind your own business. Bitch.

My eyes darted around looking at the shops I needed to go to. It was weird my master only came out at night and didn't even eat the food that he cooked. 

At first, I thought he was a demon. But why would he take a human as his disciple? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now...

A flash of white fur was all I saw before I saw the most ethereal-looking cat with its pristine fur and eyes that reminded me of the ocean. 

Its eyes glittered in the light as I bent down reaching a hand out.

I wonder if it's friendly.

It slowly approached me walking with such elegant, regal struts that models would envy. 

A smile sat on my lips as it rubbed against me proving it was approachable.

I placed my hand on top of her head gently scratching it with surprisingly gently despite my rough outer shell and callous hands.

It meowed at me the voice of an angel.

My smile was quickly replaced with a cold look as I realized it wasn't looking at me but rather a man who looked around my age. 

I spun my head around body tense just in case.

Scars decorated his body from top to bottom with a permanent RBF (resting bitch face).

He scowled at me as he held a bowl of what seemed like meat.

My eyes scanned him looking for anything that would help me in a fight.

Right handed.

Damnnn... I mean nicely built muscles clearly showing that he works out.

Rough hands that have blisters have clearly been into many fights.

And... he looks vaguely familiar with albino-white hair. Large sharp eyes that glared into my soul burning me alive.

Now the question is who is he?

CLIFFHANGER YALL.

I'm sry for not updating. Yes I know I create so many excuses but this time my excuse is school. Aka hell.

Anyways I love yall byeee.