Chapter 14: part 2

JUNE was seated on her couch a blanket wrapped around her as Ero played at referee between her and Flor. He had Flor over by June’s kitchen table their hushed tones oddly soothing. And June was happy to be in clean clothes, having put on a fresh pair of black basketball shorts and hoodie. It wasn’t anything sexy and she needed that to help battle her reaction towards Flor.

    June still couldn’t quite process seeing them in her apartment. They both were like some fictional characters from a film or book. Both entirely too good looking. June knew she was pretty, but next to them she felt frumpy. Especially when Flor dressed herself again. If you can call wearing a purple lingerie set with a garter belt and stockings; a dress. Complete with 6 inch black stilettos.

    “The color is Tyrian Purple, not to be confused with Byzantium, which is the shade of my eyes.” Flor said with a naughty smirk, her hands on her hips drawing June’s attention to all the golden skin she was showing. She was so deliciously woman. With a hair toss, she polished up her hair and make-up with a snap of her fingers. Her magic sending shivers down June’s back. As if she felt it too, Flor looked at her longer, a hungry look in her eyes. The fact she could hear June’s unfiltered thoughts was a bit unnerving as well.

    “Flor, I don’t think I should leave you two alone together. You can’t even stop looking at her.” Ero said exasperated. He wore a tight white t-shirt and blue jeans that some how didn’t look basic on him. June could easily discern he was stressed in more than one way. He kept running his hands through his curly hair, clear stress indicators. He was also heartbroken, however still he was there supporting Flor and trying to help June. He literally stood back and watched as they were doing everything in the shower. June remembered seeing his face through the steam.

    June didn’t quite understand what her and Flor being Binary was, just whatever it was, lessened the bond between Flor and Ero. Or Ro; whatever his name was. He kept giving June sad, curious jade green eyes and she felt bad for him. More than anything though, she wanted Flor. June could feel her inside her mind, her body literally aching to close the space and touch her smooth skin again. Her emotions were right there with June filtering in and out of her. It was foreign, oddly familiar and comforting.

    To experience something she didn’t even think was possible, was intrinsically hard to adjust too. There was also another issue at hand that June couldn’t forget even, with desire heating her like a hot spring in the middle of her thighs. “What about Lin?” June asked trying to avoid Flor’s gaze and failing miserably. With a push Flor shoved Ro out her way and came sitting beside June tossing her wavy locks over her shoulder. Her nearness and scent honestly put her at ease. And excited her as memories of Flor’s taste and touch invaded her mind.

    Flor closed her eyes, “June, I’m trying to behave, please keep your thoughts safe….Tell me about the Insect that bit you. His name was Lin you say?”

    June rose her eyebrows at Flor’s tone. Even that turned her on as Flor was literally biting her glossy lips, staring at June’s mouth. Taking a deep breath and pulling the blanket tighter around herself, June not so subtly moved towards the arm of the couch, away from the temptation that was Flor. “He’s been my neighbor the last couple years. He lives just down stairs.”

    Flor and Ro both tensed. He produced a sword out of nothing, it glinted in the soft hue of the living rooms lamp lighting. The hilt was gold and intricate, shiny in his large hand. His jaw clenched and brows drew in. “Which apartment?” he demanded.

    June gave them both shocked eyes. “Can we all just hold a second here. Ro, Ero; I barely even know you. And Flor we only just now truly met and now we’re bonded. You guys can’t just come into my apartment and want to kill my neighbor.”