baseball (II) R.O.B concept

I want you guys to look at the size graph here and quickly notice the fact that this time, this object isnt being compared with a human, it's instead being compared with a whole ass car

now with that knowledge in your head, let's imagine a little scenario:

you had suddenly woken up from what you thought to be uneasy and oddly rumbly dreams, the world outside your window is pitch black with the only sources of lights being the ones near the road.

speaking of the road, your eyes get shot open as you look over and noticed a wrecked car nearby, it wasn't wrecked in a "bunch of criminals screwing with it" way however, it was wrecked in a "crushed like a empty soda can" way, the way the car was destroyed made your heart skip a beat.

the worst part however? you were about to see what wrecked it.

the rumbling you had once felt during your nightmare had suddenly came back, it felt like your entire house was suffering from an oddly rhythmic earthquake.

that was when you saw it.

walking out of the local forest treeline, was a baseball.

it wasn't a regular baseball however, because not only was it alive, it was also a complete behemoth that looked as tall as the houses around it.

yet, despite its size..

it could still see you through your window.

(also if your wondering why baseball's feet look weird in this, it's because their meant to be hooves lololol)