Chapter 6

A/N I have decided to do the rest of the story through Hallia and Ken's POV. It just seems a lot easier than doing 3rd POV. So I hope that it's better this way. Enjoy!!

Chapter 6

**Hallia's POV**

I was awoken by two giant hands wrap around me and a yank. I was immediately air borne and landed in a pool of mud. I heard the distinctive crack of a rib and new bruises form over my body. "Get up lousy piece of dirt!" I heard a husky voice call down to me. My thoughts were proven correct about who said that to me. I looked up and sure enough there was Tom, standing at the end if the truck peering down at me. He had this disgusting smirk on his face and that I absolutely despise.

Hank came and stood behind Tom followed by Ken. Ken saw that I was in giant heap in the mud and jumped down to help. He helped me stand up and walk out if the mud pool. Tom sat down at the edge of the truck while Hank came down to join us. He was holding two towels and two white bars of Dove soap. "Follow me," was all he said before he led us down hill.

Half way down, we stopped and there sat a crystal clear lake. Hank handed each of us a towel and soap. I looked over towards the lake and then back at Hank. "So you want us to go in there," I said pointing towards the lake,"to bathe?" Hank nodded and walked up to join Tom back at the truck. I looked back at Ken and his cheeks flushed red and he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. I, for one, was not. Hank never said that we couldn't bathe with our clothes on.

**Ken's POV **

When Hank mentioned that me and Hallia had to bathe in the lake, my cheeks flushed and it got really hot. Or was that just me? Anyway, Hallia didn't seem to mind for she just ran down the rest of the hill. She even made a cute little squeal when she jumped into the water. Hallia came back up and flipped her hair back, spraying water in all directions.

I couldn't help but smile at the way she was having so much fun. She saw how I was just standing there looking at her. She flashed a smile at me and waved her hand for me to come over. When I hesitated she yelled, "Come on in! The water's great!" A smile crossed my face and I say my towel down and ran to the water with my soap with me.

I jumped down towards the water and front flipped in. I opened my eyes and saw the whole ecosystem that occupied the lake. Small fish swam around him and others dashed past my nose. I turned and saw Hallia looking at me through the clear water. She smiled at me and I smiled back. When we finally got cleaned up and walked back up and dried off, we walked back up to the truck. We both regretted going back in but we knew we had to, unless we wanted to get hurt.

So we went regretfully into the back of the truck. When the doors were shut, we just sat there in utter darkness. Neither one of us said a word but that was okay because we both were too tired to do anything. Then it seemed like forever until fatigue came over and we both fell asleep listening to 107.5 the River.

-------------------------------------------

A/N okay so this worked out nicely, for me anyway. So I should have the next part in a few days(or maybe tomorrow). Sorry it was so short BTW. Just now trying to figure this out. lol.